Chapter -8

After 2 days..

Piyali and Ansh didn't talk for next 2 days to each other. Piyali was extremely hurt by his words and Ansh didn't wanted to look weak in front of her,so he didn't text her.

Evening..

Piyali just got free and seat in her room balcony taking her phone and looking at the children playing on the road, when she got the message of Ansh on her phone.

"Hey" Ansh texted her.

"Hi", Piyali replied.

" How are you baby ?" Ansh asked.

" I am fine. What about you?" Piyali asked.

" I am good" Ansh said.

" How was your day?" Piyali asked while trying to talk normally to him.

" Don't ask only. Studies , hospital everything is taking a troll on me. I hardly get time this days", Ansh told her.

" Take care of yourself baby. Don't exhaust yourself and sleep and eat on proper time", Piyali told him  concerned.

"You come here baby, to take care of me", Ansh told her while trying to flirt with her.

" I wish, I could come there", Piyali said while finally smiling after 2 days.

They both talked for next half an hour  and forgot the fight which they had 2 days back.

Few days later..

"Happy 4 months anniversary baby", Piyali wishes Ansh as soon as she woke up .

She knew she won't get his reply instantly so she kept her phone aside and started doing her morning chores.

Vansh woke up at 10,  after getting freshen up and having his breakfast he saw Piyali's message.

"Happy 4 months to you too baby", Ansh replied her.

" When will you be free , so that we can talk on call?" Piyali asked him as soon as he wished her.

" May be in the evening", Ansh replied.

"Ok. You remember right , today we are going to see each other for the first time?" Piyali reminded him.

" I have to go baby. Talk to you later", Ansh texted her.

From past a month Piyali was telling him to send his photo or show his face on video call but he use to always decline. Then a few back back he told her , that they will see each other 1st time on there 4th month anniversary. But still Ansh is not willing to reveal himself to her. So he very gracefully avoided the topic.

" Ok baby. See you in the evening ", Piyali texted him.

Ansh started studying while Piyali was busy with her own work. She was excited to see how her boyfriend looks like.

Evening

6 p.m

" Hey , can we talk?" Piyali messaged Ansh.

"Wait for 5 minutes baby , I will call you", Ansh texted her.

Exactly after 5 minutes Ansh called her.

" Hi baby ", Piyali spoke as soon as she recieved the call.

" Hellow baby", Ansh greeted her back.

" Can I do video call to see you?" Piyali asked him excitedly.

" No baby. You send me your photo and then I will send you my photo", Ansh told her.

" Baby , why to see each other in photos, when we can see each other on video call?" Piyali asked him disappointedly.