Chapter - 3

3 days later. .

In last 3 days both of them just talked about normal stuffs. They would talk to each other when Ansh is free and  mostly it would be during night and sometimes in afternoon when Piyali ' s mom was not at home. They have even started calling each other as jaan , baby etc.

Morning 8 a.m

As soon as Piyali woke up and checked her phone there was a message from Ansh. Piyali looked at the message and smiled.

"Missing you baby", Ansh sent the message to Piyali at 2 a.m .

"Good morning jaan and it's a very odd time of missing me😁", Piyali replied.

She got an instant reply from him.

"Good morning baby. Kya karu dudh pina tha isliya Yaad aa gayi thi teri😉😉", he replied ( What should I do? I wanted to drink milk so remembered you)

Piyali read the message and her eyes popped out. She didn't expect this words from Ansh. She just blushed but replied him back.

"Glad to know my b.f missed me", Piyali told Ansh.

"So as now you are awake , I can drink my milk", Ansh teased her.

She just sent a smiley emoji , as she doesn't know what else to reply back to him.

" So you are showing me your boobs right? So that I can drink my milk?", Ansh asked.

"No ,nothing that sort of is happening here😁", Piyali told him.

"Kitni kadoos hai tu😡", Ansh told her.( so rude you are)

"That , I am 😉",Piyali told him  mischievously.

"So ,what are you doing? ",Ansh asked her.

"Just woke up. Will do my morning chores and then will help mom. What about you? Did you sleep well last nigh", Piyali asked him.

"I am watching Ramayan. I didn't sleep yesterday night.  Was studying entire night",Ansh informed her.

"Baby , you can study in morning, then why you stay awake entire night and spoil your health?", Piyali asked  him with concern clearly evident.

"Morning , all are awake and there will be noise at home, so I can't concentrate. It is very peaceful at night and I can cover more chapters without any disturbance", Ansh told her.

"Ok baby , take care",Piyali told him.

Piyali then got busy with her work. At 11 a.m she got free and checked her mobile if there is any message from Ansh and there was a  message from Ansh at 10 a.m.

"What are you doing now", Ansh  asked her.

"Will go for bath now", Piyali replied .

She got reply from him in next 2 minutes.

"Ok baby , take your mobile with you in bathroom. Let me see how you bath😉", Ansh teased her.

"Don't you think you are becoming shameless day by day?", Piyali replied back feeling flushed.

"Na , I don't think so. You are my g.f and I can see you that way", Ansh teased her more.

"Bye , talk to you later", Piyali replied while blushing.

Ansh just laughed knowing well that Piyali will be having red cheeks by now.

Then both of them again got busy. Ansh had his lunch and texted Piyali to wake him up at 7 so that he can get sleep for 6 hours.