Chapter -17

2 days later..

Both of them didn't talk from last 2 days as both were hurt. Piyali, who wanted to end this relationship with Ansh was still no able to do it. Her heart is not ready to listen to her mind. On the other hand , Ansh is hurt because Piyali always take decision of leaving him without even talking to him.

"Send me your username , I forgot my line password and it is not getting open . So will send you request from another account", Ansh sent a normal message to Piyali.

"Piyali❣️", Piyali texted him.

Ansh then sent Piyali a friend request and got connected to her.

"Now I am tension free as I got connected to you . I was just clearing cache data and I don't know how line got deleted", Ansh texted her.

" It's good actually that your account got deleted. We did a fresh start from today ,so it's nice to do it with a fresh account", Piyali replied with a smile on her lips. 

They both talked for an hour and we're very happy to be back together.

2 months later...

"Jaan, you know there are only 10 days for our special day" ,Piyali told Ansh with a smile on her lips.

"What is there after 10 days?" Ansh asked clueless.

"Don't tell me you don't remember it?" Piyali said loudly.

"Oohh , now I remember. It's our first anniversary", Ansh told her.

"Yes, and dare you forget it again", Piyali said in an authoritative way.

"I promise, I won't forget it", Ansh promised her.

10 days later...
Piyali was really happy and excited from past a week. She has even wrote a poem for Ansh. If she was in Bhopal with him then she would have made this day more special for both of us. She was waiting from last night for Ansh to wish her. She just prayed that he don't forget this day. She was constantly reminding him from past a month about today and she secretly wished that Ansh wish her first.

11:30 p.m

When Piyali didn't get any message from Ansh , entire day, she finally decided to message him.

" With infinite fights , we successfully completed 1 year", Piyali texted Ansh.

After reading her message , Ansh directly called her.

"Happy Anniversary Baby😘", Ansh wished Piyali smilingly as soon as she recieved his call.

"I waited entire day hoping that you will wish me, but when you didn't wish me , I only texted you ", Piyali said feeling disappointed.

"But I only wished you first 😠", Ansh replied.

"I reminded you first by texting you", Piyali told him .

"Baby, tommorow is my test and I didn't even know what date it is today until know", Ansh said casually.

"All the best for your test tomorrow", Piyali wished him.

"Thanks but atleast wish me our anniversary. See, you again forgot", Ansh said mischeviously to lighten the mood.

"I don't want to wish", Piyali told him.

"Sorry na baby, I swear , I don't even remember todays date until you texted me. Whole day I was busy studying so I didnt even take my phone in hand", Ansh was genuinely feeling sorry for forgetting today's date.