Chapter 5

parseltongue

Harry was in an awful mood in the morning, he was up at 6:30 and he was like a bear with a sore head. He was absolutely exhausted and it was showing, he threw on his clothed and stomped down the breakfast blindly grabbing food than smelt appealing.

“Good morning Harry, you look tired.” Narcissa greeted cheerfully and Harry wished she wasn’t.

“Hmm,”

“Ignore him mother; when Harry doesn’t sleep he turns in to a joyous person to be around.” Draco told his mother with a smirk, Harry snarled at him under his breath and jabbed him with his wand, Draco dodged the hex and laughed.

“Did you not sleep last night?” The Dark Lord asked sweeping in, Harry glared at the man who smirked as he sat down, Harry glowered before gaining a glint in his eye, he was leaving tomorrow might as well make the man want him even more for the next time he saw him. He wolfed down his food and disappeared from the table, Harry went to his bedroom and changed his clothes, he pulled on the tightest black skinny jeans he owned, a skin tight white top and some coal black shin high boots tied loosely, he ran his hand through his hair messing it slightly and he bit his lip giving them a bruised look, Harry smirked in to the mirror; he looked good. Harry picked up his black leather jacket and the eyes and ears parchment and left the room, he followed his scar to where the Dark Lord was, the man was in his study which Harry knocked on. He was told to enter and smirked before blanking his face and walking in to the study, the Dark Lord was working over something and he glanced up to see Harry, the man looked back down before his head snapped up to Harry and the teen withheld his smirk and the crimson eyes darkened.

“I decided as I was leaving tomorrow I would show you my aids today.” He told him lightly inviting himself to sit down; Harry kicked his legs over the arm of the chair tilting his head slightly.

“Oh?”

"Yes, they are rather impressive, the twins are amazing when there given a task they deem worthy of there attention." Harry said with a shrug, the Dark Lord raised an eyebrow and Harry pulled out the parchments and placed them on the desk, he touched them each with his wand and the welcome massage appeared Welcome Snake to the Burrow/HQ. Harry activated them with the passwords and watched as they opened in map form of the burrow and HQ, the Burrow was empty as they were all at HQ and it looked as if a meeting was taking place.

"These are good," The Dark Lord murmured looking at the maps with interest, Harry grinned.

"Wanna see what makes them really interesting?" Harry asked rhetorically, he tapped the HQ map and muttered the eyes and ears password, it altered to a birds eye view and he zoomed in to the kitchen where the Order were sat around the table waiting for Dumbledore, Harry chanced a glance at Tom who was gazing at the map with glowing eyes.

"Now this is impressive."

"I do try." Harry placed his wand on the side of the map and dragged it upward, they could now hear exactly what was being said, the Dark Lord blinked.

"You say you created these?" He asked watching the order discussing what Dumbledore may want to speak about.

"Yes, I have the marauders map which my father and his friends created to help them get about the castle without being seen. We based the idea off of that but I've explored the castle more than they did and we found more passageways and hidden rooms, so we created a new map. I had the idea that it would be good if we could actually see and hear what was going on in a corridor and Swift had the idea of using listening charms placed secretly on the portraits whilst myself and the twins created a viewing charm, rather than a device which had already been made, to be merged with the listening charms. Paws, who takes arithmancy and runes, linked the spells throughout the entire castle to our new map and placed the correct spells to the correctly drawn corridor. Then on places where there were no portraits like the chamber and the newly discovered hidden places we carved stabalising runes to lock them in place before linking them to everything else.” Harry explained and the Dark Lord looked impressed.