Chapter 33

parseltongue, mind talking, newspaper, direct speech, notes

Harry was still laughing when the shadows vanished and Tom pinned against the nearest wall, his eyes were dancing as he looked at Tom.

“Patience is a virtue.” Harry told him and Tom scoffed.

“In what way did I make you think I was a saint?” He countered and Harry laughed.

“Is there something you wanted, Tom?” He asked, tilting his head slightly. Tom pressed himself closer to the teen, biting lightly on his earlobe.

“I like how we left off,” He murmured.

“Oh, remind me?” Harry said, his voice dropping as Tom trailed kisses down on to his neck. He breathed in sharply when Tom’s hands started to wander over his body and he bit his lip to stop any sound coming out when Tom brushed over his nipple.

“You were without these unnecessary clothes,” Tom told him, easily vanishing his top with a snap of his fingers, “And you had these gorgeous legs wrapped around me.” Tom’s hands drifted lower and lifted Harry up as if he weighed nothing, Harry wrapped his legs around Tom’s waist, moaning at the friction it caused.

“It’s coming back to me.” Harry admitted, rolling his hips and he hissed when Tom bit down on his neck hard. “Had you not just mentioned how you going to make me forget my own name?”

“Something like that.” Tom confirmed before he was kissing him. Harry was left breathless when Tom rose for air, he was barely given time to recover before Tom turned and threw him on to the bed; literally.

“Hey, I’m not a rag doll.” He exclaimed, pushing himself on to his elbows, “I don’t appreciate being thrown around thank you very much.”

“I am sure that will be the last thing on your mind very soon.” Tom stated, stalking over. He knelt between Harry’s legs and flashed a dark smirk before he was everywhere, he kissed, licked and bit down Harry’s exposed skin, paying extra attention to his nipples and turning the teen in a whimpering mess. Tom removed the rest of Harry’s clothes, his own following instantly and wandlessly slicked his fingers to prepare his teen, Harry groaned when he saw what Tom was doing which made the Dark Lord smirk. By the time he had three fingers stretching his lover, Harry was writhing beneath him, begging for anything. Tom entered slowly, teasingly and Harry whimpered as he began a slow, even pace.

“Tom, please please.” Harry groaned, “I need more,”

“Patience is a virtue.” Tom repeated, and Harry managed to glare at him.

“I’m not a fucking saint either, so fuck me.” Harry snapped, and then yelled out when Tom slammed straight in to his prostate. His body seemed to arch up and his blood was lit on fire, and Tom did so enjoy the image Harry presented. Harry threw back his head when Tom hit that spot again, a loud cry leaving him as he did so, he could feel everything as Tom pulled out and thrust back in sharply. The Dark Lord slowed down causing Harry to whimper, he moved at a slow pace until Harry was incoherent. Harry was feeling light headed, Tom was torturing him, he couldn’t even speak probably, so he wrapped his legs around him and clenched his muscles making Tom hiss out a groan. The languid pace sped up, the lust and desire flowing between the pair was growing and for every thrust Tom gave Harry moved to meet him, their movements becoming erratic as they neared the end. Tom changed angles and repeatedly hit the spot that turned Harry in a screaming mess.

“Come for me,” He ordered, his voice husky and Harry exploded, his release hit him instantly and his vision whited. Tom felt the muscled clamp down around him and managed a few more thrusts before he filled his younger with his seed, and collapsed down next to Harry. They led there, basking in the afterglow and just enjoying the company for many minutes, Harry stretched and hissed, he rolled over and led his head on Tom’s chest, curling his hand around the man’s waist.