Chapter 23

parseltongue, mind talking, newspaper, direct speech reference , notes

Harry was not feeling it when Tom woke him up Monday morning, he knew he had a lesson, but his entire body was aching from the magical exhaustion and movement wasn't an option for him.

"You have potions in less than 30 minutes." Tom told him amused, he hadn't been able to move because Harry had firmly wrapped himself around the man and was using him as a pillow.

"Turner," was the response he got, Tom assumed that that was Harry for he would use the timeturner when he eventually got up.

"Are you going to allow me to move?"

"No, but if you stay and let me sleep on you, you can drag me in the shower before we go back." Harry bargained,

"Deal," Tom didn't even have to think about that, and he was not opposed to more sleep. Running an army and planning a war usually left him without sleep, and with the timeturner used he had been putting in so he could be at the manor going through everything as well as teaching extra sleep was something he wasn't about to turn down.

"Good," Harry was about to fall back in to blissful unconsciousness when;

SNAKE! He bolted upright startled and clutching his head,

"Holy fuck!"

"As that was not me, I am presuming you just got a mental call." Tom said and Harry scoffed,

"Something like that, my mind has started to automatically accept messages. They're yelling at me." Harry told him massaging his temples.

"What have you done now?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I mean, I saw them yesterday before I came… Oh yeah, they thought I was going to die. Yeah, probably should have checked in." He remembered and Tom shook his head exasperated,

"You're impossible."

"It's a gift." Harry said, "But they should have noticed I hadn't died, I mean, there was not mad battle last night."

"You know what might be a good idea?"

"What?"

"Asking them why they were yelling." Tom pointed out and Harry snapped his fingers.

"Good idea!" What?

We started on the Flamel stuff without you, we thought you'd be unconscious for a while and you will never believe what we have just found. Paws said excitedly,

This had better be good, Harry warned,

It is, Swift assured, Not only did Dumbledore steal the Mirror of Erised, but Flamel has proof that he stole the original philosophers stone.

"What!" Harry exclaimed out loud and in his head, Speak!

Its been recorded by Perenelle Flamel that Dumbledore attacked them at during a blind spot, Nicolas was injured due to a failed experiment and Perenelle was weakened due to the extensive healing she had performed to save his life.

Apparently, Nicolas never developed a healing elixir with his special rock, only the theory, Swift added,

Anyway, Dumbledore attacked and took the stone, and without it, they knew they were going to die. They didn't have enough time to create another one, but they made sure they put everything they knew down and sealed it down in their cottage. Apparently, Perenelle has some seeing blood or something because she wrote that she knew that one day someone would begin to suspect Dumbledore and they would need everything they could get on the man. Paws explained, and Harry was stunned.