Chapter 28

parseltongue, mind talking, newspaper, direct speech reference , notes

"You can call of your elite from finding out what the WPP wanted in Knockturn," Harry told Tom, walking in to his rooms.

"Oh? And what were they after?" Tom asked, and Harry nearly grinned at the fact that the man just knew he had found out.

"They were planning on hitting Ellen's shop." Harry informed him,

"I swear you attract trouble." Tom sighed shaking his head,

"Excuse me?"

"You walked in to the middle of the attack, did you not?" Tom said and Harry pouted,

"I hate you,"

"I know."

"Anyway, I got Ellen out just as they blew the place up. She's settled in to the sanctuary with Moony, Luna and Cissa."

"You can finally sit back and stop worrying about the wolves." Tom said and Harry grinned somewhat sheepishly.

"Not quite, I just have one more thing to do before I will stop worrying." Harry told him, Tom raised a questioning eyebrow and Harry ran a hand through his hair. "I know of a place where some wolves are residing, once I get them portkeys then I will stop."

"You continue to astound me." Tom muttered and Harry grinned,

"What can I say, it's a talent."

"What are you going to be focussing your attentions on now?" Tom asked and Harry thought for a second.

"I will still continue to monitor the wolves, I want to make sure that everything is running smoothly, but I can turn back to my research, taking out targets and avoiding Dumbledore. I also have to prepare for the backlash of the next article." Harry said to him, "Dumbledore has been searching for Rita and, while I know she won't be found, I know that Dumbledore will not react well to the next article. It cuts way to close to home for him not to, and its going to land on me."

"Is his anger going to be so much that you need to worry?"

"I cannot tell, all I know is that he is not going to like it." Harry shrugged,

"Do you have a follow up?"

"Not immediately no, I need to see how he and the public react to this final blow before moving on." Harry said,

"I see." Tom murmured, "I spoke to Lucius about the ministry and its movements, you have set Hadrian Greengrass on Sirius Black's missing trial."

"I have, I was supposed to inform you of it as not to cause any confusion." Harry said, "Hadrian was going after Dumbledore, and, while I understood why, Dumbledore is in a position where he would have removed the problem instead of trying to smother it."

"You are… protecting him?" Tom said slowly, a trace of confusion in his voice.

"Yes,"

"Why?"

"I do not fully understand why, only that I've decided to like Hadrian Greengrass and I protect those that I like." Harry said, he tilted his head, "Don't ask me to understand because I can't, that is but another thing Luna is there for."

"She is there to help you understand?"

"Something like that, she is there to ground me. She… I can't even explain because I don't even know what it is. I just know that I miss things, things that I should know but don't." Harry sighed, "I'm weird ok,"