Chapter 15

parseltongue

Dumbledore was nowhere to be seen Tuesday at all or Wednesday morning and Harry couldn't help the occasional skip he had in his step, if it wasn't for Paws hissing in his mind for him to watch himself then he would had a few slips in his persona. Tom thought it was amusing to say the least, and Harry had seen him biting back his own smirks at the absent headmaster. Of course the man was also pissed that Ginny hadn't left his side both days and come Wednesday evening he had a killer headache, he was thankful Luna was already had a headache reliever waiting for him and sighed.

"Thanks Ray,"

"I had a feeling you would be needing one, given the circumstances."

"Yes, well Tom isn't exactly filled with joy."

"One would think he wouldn't be so possessive seeing as its merely sex."

"Don't ask me, it's a little quirk of his that I do so love exploiting, and if he didn't have it then I don't think my Halloween plan would work." Harry pointed out and she grinned.

"True, and its going to be quite fun to observe," Luna said with a light laugh, Harry grinned.

"I'm thinking now would be a good time to check out my hideaway for the wolves, with this law everything needs to be done quicker." Harry said, "I can use the timeturner and relive the day."

"Well its 5:30 so you have to be back by then because we have no one to cover for you."

"Its private tutoring, Tom'll think of something." Harry waved off her concern and she nodded.

"Ok, well be careful."

"Will do," He grabbed his cloak and vanished down to Tom's office, he slipped passed the wards and laughed when Tom didn't even bother to look up from his book.

"You still want to come to check out Peverell Manor?" Harry asked him and Tom hummed, Harry rolled his eyes and sat down waiting for Tom to come back to the living realm. It took about 15 minutes before Tom closed his book and turned to Harry who was in a semi meditative trance, when he felt Tom's magic change he came out of it and blinked a few times.

"You've returned." Harry said brightly,

"Obviously,"

"Do you still want to come to Peverell Manor with me?" Harry re-asked the man, Tom nodded.

"Of course,"

"I thought so, I was intending on going back to breakfast and leaving." Harry told him,

"Yes, that would give you perfect cover."

"Did you have a first period?"

"No, fortunately,"

"That means you would have been in your office, so we'll have to leave from your rooms." Harry said and Tom raised his eyebrows.

"You know that how?"

"Because you have a routine that you don't like to break too much, you get up, have tea or coffee depending on your day ahead and your mood, light breakfast, if you have a free first period then you go to your office to read, deal with the crap of the day, dinner with red 1922 elf made wine before going to your office for an hour and an half to read and deal with the pestering of students before retiring to your rooms where you deal with actual problems with a glass of firewhiskey or cherry scotch and either go to manage your eaters, read or I come." Harry explained as he walked through the connecting door to Tom's rooms missing the slightly stunned look that came to the Dark Lord's face as he followed the teen.