Chapter 12

I unpacked my clothes into the closet, taking extra time to organise them. I neatly unpacked any and all of my makeup, hair, and beauty products in the ensuite. And the final cherry on top was laying my recovered diary on top of the left nightstand.

When I finished all that, I changed into track pants and a loose tee-shirt. Nothing really fancy considering the circumstances.  I brushed my hair to rid it of the tangles and made a mental note of washing it before I slept next. 

When I opened the door, the entire crew of BTS is sitting in the living room. They were so hushed, I didn't hear them come in. Same as how hushed they are now. Barely, speaking, and nothing above a whisper, nor any smiles as I'm so accustomed to seeing.

"Hey, guys," I say, breaking the hushed silence. I also wave my hand at them to further catch their attention, since they all appear like zombies.

"Y/N," Jin, the only one who acknowledges me or my comment, responds, "we heard what happened."

Hoseok chimes in next. "Is there anything we can do for you? Anything at all?"

I shake my head at them. "I'm fine. Jungkook's already done so- too much for me anyways.

"That must have been traumatic, Y/N..." Namjoon says, concern lacing his voice.

"Well, yeah. I guess it hasn't sunken in yet." I reply, shrugging even though worry is rippling through my voice.

"We're going to report this to the police tomorrow morning," Jungkook slips in, looking up at me.

"We are? I thought I would just go myself." I say, my breath catching.

He simply nods. "You didn't deserve this, and you need all the support you can get right now, so yeah I'm going with you."

The afternoon turns into the evening very quickly. Everyone ends up talking casually, except Jungkook. He barely says anything, until he offers to go out and get some pizza.

"You want some company?" Taehyung offers as Jungkook is almost out the door.

"I'm good thanks," Jungkook states without looking back, grabbing a hoodie from the coat rack on his way out.

In the time we spend waiting, we play charades. I chose to try and guess more often than act because I'm feeling dizzy and the back of my head is aching mildly.

Currently, Hoseok is galloping.

"Horse girl?" I ask cheekily, barely holding back a giggle.

In some way to indicate I was wrong, he whinnied like a horse and continued galloping.

After a few more guesses, Taehyung finally gets it right, with the guess of a bike rider. I don't know how galloping translated into riding a bike, but here we are. How Taehyung of all people got that, who knows.

Namjoon goes next, and flails his arms around wildly. I'm utterly lost, but apparently the answer is so easy as Jimin calls out, "excited octopus!!"

"How?" The rest of us shout in question.

"Well, a while ago, Jimin-" Namjoon starts to divulge into what would be a very long-winded story before Jungkook shows up.

"Pizza!!" The guys all shout out louder than what should be humanly possible and I feel bad for any neighbours. They jump and leap to the small stack of pizza boxes Jungkook lays on the kitchen island.

He barely has the chance to even lay them down as hungry men are clawing their way to the boxes. Obviously, they're a tad hungry. Just a tad.

Once the rampage subsides, I get up from my seat and go check out the pizza for myself. There's pepperoni, veggies and meat lovers. I decide to indulge and have a piece from each, you know, to make sure they're safe for the guys.