7

WILBUR'S POV

Yesterday the news on the hunters came to light and all teachers told everyone. Dream seemed a bit on edge. He was also very jumpy. I revived a few messages from techno and dad just asking if dream was ok and if i am okay as well, which was answered with a yes. In the fighting classes the work has been made harder and we are being pushed a lot more.

"I'm back" i heard dream voice call through the room. He was talking to one of his teachers after the main school day had finished, i think it was his fighting one but I'm not sure.

"You ok. where were you" mini dream asked. He took his mask off and sat down.

"Yeah I'm okay, I was talking to Mr. smith (made up name)" he said with a tired sigh.

"How much sleep have you been getting" I asked. He looked at me and then back at the floor.

"I had about 6 hours  the normal amount for me. " He replied.

"You need more sleep then that dream" I said in a stern voice.

"I'm fine Wilbur I am working on getting more sleep but it is a slow process."He said. I sighed and just went back to looking through Instagram when i got a message from quackity which was strange as he normally would text dream or someone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG Q>

Hey wilbur me, Techno and Fundy have a bet going on want to join.

                                                                                                                                                                               WILBUR>

                                                                                                                                                               What type of bet.

BIG Q>

A bet on why dream never shows his face or showers in the changing room.

                                                                                                                                                                               WILBUR>

                                                                                          No i already know what he looks like and probably  why he doesn't shower in the changing room.

BIG Q>

WHAT.... WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE AND WHEN DID YOU SEE HIS FACE!?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               WILBUR>