8

WILBUR'S POV

After what i said to dream a few nights ago he seems to be showing that he really does care for everyone and is a lot happier then before.

"Hey dreamy you ok you look really tired" I asked as dream walked out of his room yawning.

"Yeah drista just had another nightmare"He said. Walking and getting a drink from of water.

"Speak of the devil" I said as the smaller American walked out of her room.

"Morning" She said with a loud yawn.

"morning" me and dream said at the same time. We all ate breakfast and cleaned up like the normal routine that happened every morning and went to the sofa to do nothing for the day. We were all sat in silence but thankfully it wasn't awkward. Dream was sat on the right of me in the same place he usually does when drista stole the whole of the other sofa. I looked at dream getting lost in the way he looked.

His hair was in a loose braid with strands flying out in every direction. His ear twitched every now and then and his eyes where focused on the book in front of him. Unlike most days i see dream he was wearing a short sleeved top showing that his arms where also covered in scars and they were massive scars.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.

"What do you want Tommy" i asked

"We wanted to know if you dream and drista wanted to come hang." he said excited.

"Let me as" i moved the phone from my ear "Do you guys want to go hang out with Tommy and the others" I questioned. drista nodded and dream didn't seem to care.

"Yeah where are we meeting." I said.

"Just outside the tower" he said then hung up. Drista put her phone away and went to put some shoes on, i did the same and dream also put on his signature green hoodie and smiley mask.

"lets go" drista yelled opening the door and running down the spiel sitars.

We met up with the group and dream went to talk to techno and drista wet to talk to Tommy i just talked to Niki. glancing at dream a few times. I felt jealous but i ignored it.

"So you like dream" Niki said in a teasing way.

"W- what nooo we're just friends that's all. yeah friends" I said panicking.

"Jeez calm down. I don't care if you like dream. I mean look at him. Even though you can't see his face i ca tell his is a total cutie." She said making my face turn a bright red.

"he is cute" i mumbled. thinking Niki didn't hear.

"Thought so" She laughed.

DREAMS POV

I was talking to techno as i get along with him pretty well. I don't know why but hearing Niki and wilbur laughing together made me jealous i think. I didn't know exactly. I pushed it down bottling it up like everything and continued to follow the group towards a field with a few other students on it.

We got to a nice spot under a tree and all got comfy. Tommy, drista, Ranboo and tubbo where chasing each other, Wilbur was sunbathing techno was talking to quackity, sap and Karl where making flower crowns, Georg was messing with magic making little mushrooms grow and disappear and Fundy and i sat leaning against the tree.

It was a nice sunny day and there were a lot of different people about.

"Hey kids" A voice called out we all looked up to see phil and i am guessing his wife, schlatt and puffy, A really tall demon guy with a small diamond guy and someone with pure white glowing eyes. 

"Hey dadza/dad" everyone said first minus me and drista.

"Hey mom/ mumza" Me, drista, wilbur, techno and Tommy  said.

"whats with the bags." tubbo asked. All the adults looked at each toner and pulled out water guns spreeing us all with water. Thankfully non of our electronics were damaged our clothes n the other hand were drenched. I stood up and chased schlatt who aimed directly at me. After a few minute i caught him tackled him to the ground and stole the gun spreeing him making him equally as drenched. 

I walked back to the group seeing a nice picnic had been set up and a few drinks were out. I was dripping with water so after giving my uncle a death glare took off my hoodie which made people star in shock.

"What about your mask its dripping water to." Puffy asked i sighed and took it off avoiding eye contact with everyone ad sat down.

"What happened to you" Sapnap asked. I didn't look at him instead looked at the sky.

"hunters" i answered. I heard gasped and noises of shock.

"Sorry kid" Schlatt said. I looked him dead in the eyes and smiled before tackling him to the ground again and sat down on his back knowing he won't be able to get me off. Soon tubbo and drista had joined the little fight. I heard everyone laughing at our child like behavior but i was having fun. 

PUFFYS POV

I am so happy my baby duckling is making friends and is smiling and laughing again. We all watched as dream and drista teamed up against tubbo and my idiotic brother. It was a blast from the past when dream and schlatt would do this when dream was 6.

"Hey puffy" i heard bad call.

"Yeah" I answered looking at the tall horned man.

"Are they your kids. The ones you asked for help finding." He asked. I wasn't able to tell him that i found them as i lost contact to him.

"Yeah. KIDS COME HERE FOR A SECOND" i yelled. Dream tackled drista and carried her over his shoulder over to us.

"Hello" He said putting his sister on the floor.

"Dream, Drista meet the halo family, Badboy halo and skeppy halo also their adopted son sapnap but you already know him.

"Nice to meet you" dream and drista both said together. Then ran back head first into the fight. Literally running and head butting poor tubbo and schlatt. 

"They are really something" Skeppy said looking at them all.

"Yeah you wouldn't think that they got out of hunters hands  a few weeks ago. They seem so normal.. minus the amount of scars dream has." I said with a smile.

"He has more scars then the ones on his arms and face." Herobrine asked,

"Sadly yes, They litter his body. Theres barely a clear patch of skin on his back." I said.

"How did he get them" Skeppy asked.

"He was experimented on then forced to fight other creatures so he got really good at fighting but at a price of multiple scars." I answered.

WILBUR'S POV

I was listening in on the adult conversation, I was shocked at what puffy said. Dream was forced to fight.

"What are you doing wil" Dreams voice perked up in front of me.

"Hey dreamy. Enjoy killing your uncle" I said he looked away tuning a bright red and his ears started twitching and his little fluffy looking tail moved as well.

"Looks like dreams found someone to marry." Schlatt said.

"Well phil guess we will be family in the future." I heard puffy say, I didn't need a mirror to tell me i was blushing i already knew.  Just as i was about to move i felt someones head on my legs. I looked don to see dream with an evil smile.

"Really" I asked

"Yeah i am tired and your the least wet person" he said. I sighed and left him there. Soon enough i heard soft snore coming from him. I Started to play with his hair brushing my fingers through it. It was so soft.

Out of the corner of my eye i could see Niki, sapnap, Karl and drista looking at us and smiling.