22 (final)

A/N

Before we start thank you for the support on this story i know the updates might have been slow but its finally done. warning for this chapter there will be a lot of blood and gore.

Also  @Dart_______Angel your comments are funny and they've brightened my day thanks for that. To every other person whose commented loads thanks all of them are funny or they help improve mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur hit the ground coughing as he spat up blood. Still determined to help dream he crawled on his stomach towards the green eyed boy. A blood thirsty raw shuck the ground. Ear drums basically broke.

Drista froze in fear knowing what was happening, everyone else scared but also confused.

Wilbur had stopped moving due to pain and phil had thankfully come to the rescue. moving the body out the way and towards medical attention aka niki.

Dream brought his attention back to the laughing male. his leg was back and his skin was just like an endermans. Dream let loose he et the beast inside out. for the first time (in forever~~. ok ill stop now) in almost a year. He didn't care he wanted this monster dead.

(credit to the artist, color are the same minus he's where there's white hes black

(credit to the artist, color are the same minus he's where there's white hes black. hope this doesn't sound raciest i swear it's not)

With one slash across Benedicts body and he was deferentially dead, as if it was that simple dream had lost all possible aspect of pain or control like this he could fall from the tallest building on earth and think he was fine.

Running head in dream had multiple bullets carve into his flesh but he didn't care. This man hurt the one he loved an he can't forgive him for that. Dream made contact with the other sending him flying into the wall, for a normal person their back would no longer be in one piece. so that fact that he got back up proved he wasn't human at all. He ran at dream sword in hand and lodge it right in dreams leg.Dream kicked him away sending him flying again. pulling out the blade he threw it right at the other, Benedict dodge and picked up yet another gun and fired it at dream who already had a holy (i know this is spelt wrong for what it means but yeah you know what it means) back and arms.

Kristin was watching keeping an eye on the green boy, along with tommy who was there for the simple fact he wanted to see a real fight. Raws and ear bleeding sounds escaped mouths as the fight carried on. blood was everywhere, bodies where sent flying and the sound of a gun made sure it wasn't quiet. 

outside the wall the group along with the escapies stood hearing the noise some crying other scared. One family minus two where sat net to a bloody bodies of there brother and son. Phil was hugging the tall brunette while techno tried his best to comfort his dad. He never was good at this stuff, wilbur was the only one who really was. This thought made techno tear up. Refusing to show the weakness he stood up and walked to sapnap,

"do it. Dream will be fine he always is" Techno ordered. sapnap was reluctant at first but nodded Letting the fire consume his hands and started to set the place on fire.

"Wilbur where is he" Kristin's voice broke through the sound she was back with a terrified tommy. Techno looked at the ground and pointed to where her son was laying with Niki fusing around with medication. Immediately they both ran to his side.

The sound of the fight was still going one but it suddenly stopped. The noise was gone quicker then any girl tommy tried to talk to.

"Quackity go see what happened" techno ordered. With a nod the duck flew of towards the last place to noise came from.

What he saw was horrible. The was a mutilated body and then next to it was the green and black beast. It's back pieced everywhere one eye missing and claw, stab and bullet wounds covering him laying in a pool of blood.  Quackity flew down and tried t lift the beast but failed. Panicked he flew back to the group,

"I think  i found him but i can't carry him, he's to heavy and the fire has close of the main gate already. " He said catching his breath. Techno ran to Kristin and they both disappeared over the wall, minutes later returning with the beast. slowly dream turned back into his normal form. Still bleeding badly.

"medics are wanted here we need medics" Phil yelled as the sound of the army he called for came. both dream and wilbur were taken away to a hospital. Both on the brink of death.

~Time skip~ One month later. 

Sat in a graveyard a small family sat in front off a grave.

"Hey so we took down the hunter lab that took us. Slowly more are being destroyed with less casualties. I hope your happy know." It was drista talking to the grave with a smile. a small tear fell from her cheek.

"I miss you, we al do" she continued. She smiled stood up and ran off.

"You finished little demon" an all to familiar british voice said. she nodded and climbed into the car. A small cat crawled over to her wanting attention.

"Hey patches." she said stroking the cats heads.

"you three ready to go and finish our holiday" puffy said starting the car. Three yes's came from the back of the car.

"Off we go then" she said driving away from the graves.

"Bye dad." Drista said

"Lets try and relax this time dream"

"you two wilbur"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

It's complete. I hope you enjoyed this fanfic it was a fun write there are parts that probably don't make sense but i don't care. Anyway plot twist at the end was it good. It wasn't to angsty so yay. Just kidding this was based off angst.