19

Wilburs pov

After a long car ride of singing and talking, for me at least. we made it to the lake and it was very nice, The water was as crystal clear as i remember and the cabins were still looking cozy and warm, the forest surrounding the place was also still beautiful and full of nature. As soon as we got out the car i was greeted by the lake owners daughter sally. Me and sally are good friends we always go swimming together whenever i come here.

"Wilbur long time no see" sally said hugging. I could've pf sworn dream was giving her the death glare.

"hey sally it been a while 2 years i think. anyway this is dream my boyfriend. dream this is sally a good friends f mine." i said smiling. dream nodded to sally and waved a bit then went back to puffy to unpack the stuff.

"whats his deal." sally asked looking at my blond lover.

" hunters. hes been stuck in a lab with them for many years a few months ago he escaped and he's still getting over the trauma which I'm sure will take a while. i mean only recently he started smile properly and not faking it. " i answered sighing. I finished the small hat with my salmon hybrid friend and went to help dream and puffy with the bags. I brought them to the cabin close the lake sine it was the one i always got when i was old enough to have my own.

"wow this place looks amazing. "Puffy said looking around the living room.

"hey mama will you be sharing one with uncle" dream asked.

"yeah I'm not leaving my brother on his own, he is literally a big child so I'm not trusting him." puffy said and we all burst out laughing. 

"I'll leave you two to settle in" she continued grabbing her stuff and leaving us alone in the cabin. Not to long later the other cars pulled up. as soon as dads car stopped moving tommy was out and running from an angry techno carrying a sword and a tired dad. Sapnap, karl and quackity we're flirting with each other which wasn't strange since for as long as I've known them they've flirted with each other. George was flirting with dream with pissed me off but dream could handle himself.... i hope.

After an hour or so everyone was in a cabin me and dream had one to our selves thankfully we didn't need to share with anyone. George was still flirting with my man and i could see the annoyance on dreams face.

"Rest in peace him" i whispered to ranboo who agreed. we both laughed and continued to talk. Honestly ranboo was strange. He didn't stand for anything and seemed to get along with everyone, unlike me i stood for something and i burly got along with people it's rare i talk to them anyway. Funny since i'm a siren, the people person type of hybrid.

"Hey wilbur" i was snapped from my thoughts by a little demons voice.

"Drista what are you planning." i said raising an eye brow looking at the uncomfortable look on her face. 

"Are you ok" i asked.

"Yeah just  the last time i was in a place like this i was running from hunters not a fun time honestly, It gives me the creeps" she said. i looked around to try to spot dream but he was nowhere to be seen. I gave the smaller American a hug she hugged back quickly and she calmed own pretty quickly.

"You don't have to worry nothing will happen" i said giving her a smile. she nodded and ran off to push tommy into the lake.

"Off to find dream now" i said to myself as i walked to our cabin. I got there and he wasn't there, i left and headed to the group everyone was there minus dream. worried i started to run around the forest trying to find my little ram. I hit the rim of the barrier and saw something i wish I'd never have to. Hunters. They were back. looking a bot closer. i saw dream hiding in a tree a bit further to my right. he hadn't seen me yet which was good but my attention was dragged back to the seance in front of me.

"Have............WE...........Now...........Him back"one said he was pretty angry and deffernaitly n0t human,

'why is a hybrid helping hunters' my brain was doing back flips with questions. After 10 minutes they left and in a hurry. i stayed still for a second before running to dream who was descending from the tree. As soon as he touched the ground i trapped him in a hug and i guess i scared him since he jumped.

"Dream i was worried. what happened why where you hear," My mouth was running and i wasn't breathing. He quickly shushed me and pointed to the camp i understood what he was saying and shut up. we made our way back to the group and right to the adults and techno.

DREAMS POV

The adults saw me and wil waling over and they must have seen something was wrong cause they stopped talking.

"We need to talk with you about something. in private" wilbur said t them in a hushed tone. they nodded and headed to phil and kristins cabin. It was the same as the one wilbur and i were sharing but the colors we're a tiny bit different.

"What do need to tell us. Your dating, if so we already know." schlatt. i sent him a death glare and he shut up.

"Theres hunters again. near the borders to the west of here." wilbur said

The room was deadly silent.

"i thought we dealt with them" skeppy said looking at bad.

"They are looking for some....thing" wilbur said questioning f he was right.

"they are looking for they experiments that escaped when i did so we need ranboo in here. techno please go get him" i asked sitting down and pulling my knees to my chest. I felt a pair of arms around me followed by a bunch of 'awwwws'. Techno reappeared with the shy teen, i motioned him to sit down.

"can someone explain now" skeppy said and they all agreed.

"I was walking in the forest avoiding gorge and i saw the van pull up to the barrier. I hid in a tree and listened in on the chats. They are looking for the people i helped escape they want us back specifically me, drista and ranboo.