13

A/N

The drawing at the top is mine and it took me over 15 hours.
Enjoy and thanks for the support.

=============================

DREAMS POV

As i watched the fight i got distracted by tommys and ranboos fight. The way ranboo fought was familiar to mine and the first time i saw him he seemed familiar. His eyes remind me of someone i helped escape for THAT place. He is very strange looking. Half of his face and that corresponding hand was the same, The right side of him i am guess was all black like the void and his left side was white. His right eye was green like mine and his left one was red like technos. He looks really cool.

"Hey Tommy, ranboo can i have a chat with ranboo." i shouted. they both looked at me confused . Ranboo left the ring and followed me to a bench near by were we both sat fr a few minute in complete silence.

"Ranboo where did you learn to fight like that" i asked after a while. I heard a deep breath came from him.

"Well  learned from an old roommate that i haven't seen for -" he started speaking but i interrupted.

"5 months" (i cant remember how long they've been here so i am guessing) i said. He turned to me shocked. He then nodded and looked at me confused.

"Ranboo be truthful with me where you taken by hunters then experimented on in lab ~~~" i whispered the last bit. 

"What..... How did you" he stood up shocked and surprised.

"Did you escape with the help of a big black monster looking thing that dropped you off somewhere safe and was it carrying a girl around 14" i asked not looking at him.

"Yeah I think so i ant remember properly, I thing the hunters called it experiment 002" he answers. Hearing that name again sent fear through me. 

"Dream how do you know all this" he asked.

"I know why you put in  room with techno and Niki and i now cause i was in the same place." i said. The truth being told i figures the reason people where put in rooms with multiple people where thy could comfort those who have had a crap past. Techno seems like a very comforting person when you get lose to him and Niki is so sweet she could help everyone then theirs Tommy and tubbos roommate purpled who was also like me and ranboo as i saw the tattoo number on him. 056 was his these tattoo were a way to identify us and others. ranboos i haven't seen but if my memory is right then he was 029 an drista is 098 i am 002. 

He looked at me in disbelief.

"Show me the number please i need to see for myself." He asked.

"Only if you show yours" I said he nodded and lifted up his sleeve showing the number 029 in black on his white wrist. I smiled knowing it was really him.

"I'm glad you are safe R" I said. He instantly looked at me and smiled. I then turned away and moved the collar of my jumper and top down showing 002 in big and red. 

"Your the one that got everyone out and the one that would sing whenever we were outside to help everyone." he said. I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Thank you" He said. We broke the hug and headed back to the others. The rest of the day went on as normal with us all training. soon the sun was yet again setting.

"Techno wait please and ranboo go get Niki please." i said techno stayed and wilbur stayed to as he was hugging me. Eventually Techno, wilbur, Niki, ranboo and i where sat in the shared room of ranboo as drista was asleep in mine and wilburs.

"want to explain dream" wilbur and techno said at the same time.

"Well i know that you three" i said pointing at all three minus ranboo"Were told why you put in these rooms am i correct" I said, they nodded and looked down ranboo looked away.

"Well since ranboo and i knew each other before this then  thought you should know exactly what happened if you want and  might need Tommy since purpled his other roommate had the same experience. " I said. they looked at each other before nodding.

"i messaged Tommy before he should be here soon." Ranboo said looking scared. I gave him a quick hug.

"It fine R" i said before sitting down and waiting for the loud blond to appear.

Tommy finally arrived and sat next to me as i got ready to explain.

"To start off do you know why these labs exist." i said all but Tommy nodded.

"They are made to discover knew types of hybrid for the humans" Niki and Techno answered. Wilbur didn't answer as i told him the real purpose in the brief story i told him of my time there. 

"Wrong" Ranboo said annoyance in his voice which was knew.

"They are made to kidnap hybrid inject them with different DNA from other hybrid and other things that change what they are and what they can do, then they practically torture the until breaking point where they are then forced to fight each other till the death and then humans use that persons DNA on others," wilbur answered. I didn't need to look up to know that everyone minus wil and ranboo where looking shocked and disgusted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hope you enjoyed this part, more and more about dreams past is coming to light and even some others. Warning the next chapter or chapters will contain gore in description and some triggering things so don't read if this makes you uncomfortable.