9

WILBUR'S POV

The day was fun. after dreams nap he was back up trying to kill his sister and uncle while tubbo had given up. It was very funny seeing dream and drista getting thrown about and schlatt being sent flying. Part way through one of the older students came. Eret i think his name was, i wasn't listening. i ended up being dragged into dream and dristas fight. I was forced onto schlatts team which meant i was going to die. 

"DRISTA WAIT" i heard dream yell as the little chaotic child pushed dream right into me making us both fall.

"Ow" i said as my body made contact with the floor. Dream also said ow but not louder then mine as h landed on me.

"Sorry. Are you okay " Dream said sitting up quickly his face the same color as a tomato. I nodded getting a sigh in response.

"Thank god. DRISTA YOU ARE SO DEAD" he said as he stood up and charged at the small child.I daily sat up just in time to see dream catch drista and tackle her to the down to.  I felt heat rise to my cheeks again.

"You really do like him a lot" Niki's voice said out off nowhere and making me jump.

"NIKI. jeez." i said "I guess your right" I continued in a mumble. The realization hit me heavy. 'I like dream, I love him' I thought hiding my face in my knees trying and failing to hide the blush that spread across my cheeks. The rest of the day was full of laughter and chaos.

"It's getting late we should head home" I Hear dadza's voice yelled. everyone was tired at least  a bit. A few where even asleep already.  The adults started to pack away their things away while me and my friends gatherer the mess that was made.

Soon everything was away and everyone started to leave. I stayed for a while letting the sun go down even more. I was snapped out of my thoughts by low snores next to me i look down and see a sleeping dream with flowers in his hair. I laugh at the sight and call drista over as i lift dream up bridle style and slowly head to the room carrying a sleeping dream.  We reached the room and entered and as soon as we enter drista runs to her bedroom leaving me awake with a sleeping dream. I walked over to the sofa and placed the sleeping goat on it as i go change clothes.

I come back and dream is curled up in a ball looking very cold. I grab a blanket and cover dream with it as i go get a drink from the kitchen.  I finished my drink and headed back to the main room and see dream still curled in a ball no longer cold but..... scared. He suddenly curls up even more covering his ear and saying stop and get away over and over again.

"DREAM WAKE UP" I yell as i run to him shaking him. He opens his eyes and they are filled with fear. He sat up shakily.  panic still in his eyes. I pull him into a hug in which he instinctively hugs back and doesn't show any sign of letting go, He was holding onto me for dear life.

"shhhhhhh. It was just a nightmare" i say to him and he slowly starts to calm down. I stay keeled on the floor keeping dream in a hug. Eventually he calms down and is no longer shaking. I stand up and sit next to him still with an arm around him rubbing his shoulders in a comforting way.

"Sorry wil" I hear him say. I sigh to him and hug him again.

"What for dreamy" I say " It's not your fault that what hell of a nightmare. I am here for you" I continued. I sit back getting comfy and feel an extra head lean on my shoulder my mind was doing back flips but i didn't really show it minus a blush.

DREAMS POV (SHORT)

I lean on wils shoulder still shaken from the nightmare.He was very warm and he always gives off a calming aura which made me feel even better. I hear him start humming a song i knew and i would sing when the kids i was trapped with got scared and upset so i knew it very well.

(Song- runaway- male version.)

WILBUR'S POV (AGAIN)

I heard dream start singing and he was amazing at it. He seemed to relax as he sung. I continued to hum the melody as he sang we made a good duo. We finished the song and he is fully relaxed now and i smiled.

We stayed silent for a while until again the familiar sound of a sleeping person cut through. Looking towards my shoulders i see dream his head still leaning on my shoulder along with hie body.

I wasn't going to pick him up and disturb him instead i carefully lied down and pensioned it so we should both be comfy. I had my back leaning on the arm of the sofa with a few pillows behind me and dream was next to me on my chest. Soon i joined the blond in the world of the sleeping.

I was woken by the sun shining thought the windows and the sound of an all to familiar voice. Tommy. I looked to the side of me to see if dream was there. He wasn't. I panicked a bit but when i saw him in the kitchen arguing with my younger louder brother i calmed down. I looked at the clock and saw i had slept in till 1am. I sighed and stood up and tiredly made my way to the kitchen were all three blondes where. Dream saw me first and smiled trying to hide a blush but failed as i saw it.

"Thank you for last night i needed it." He said. I felt butterfly in my stomach and smiled back not trusting my words. 

"Wait was it you two singing last night" Tommy yelled. This caught both of us off guard.

"Yeah. WAIT YOU HEARD" dream said in shock and embarrassment.

"YEAH EVERYONE IN THE TOWER DID. I GOT A TET FROM TECHNO ASKING IF I COULD HEAR IT AND SO ON" Tommy yelled. I sent him a glare making him stop yelling.

"so wilbur enjoy sleeping with my brother" The little chaotic demon said making both of us blush and turn away.

"Maybe" i mumbled.