11

A/N

I finally edited the last chapter so there shouldn't be as many mistakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONES POV

After some time the two stopped laughing and calmed down but stayed on the floor. Instead dream just sat up grabbed a pillow only to hit wilbur in the face with it.

"Oh this means war dreamy" wilbur said also grabbing a pillow, dream stood up and started to run off only to be followed by a smirking wilbur with two pillows.

"C'MERE DREAM" wilbur yelled.

"NO YOU GOTTA CHAT ME FIRST" Dream screamed as two pillows made contact with his back. This continued until they both ended up tripping and landing in a tangle of limbs on the floor again. laughter filled the room. after calming down they stood up cleaned  the room as they made a small mess and both collapsed on the sofa again.

"Back to the main question who is it you like" dream asked looking wilbur dead in the eyes. wilbur looked at dream and just stared.

"~~~~~" wilbur mumbled something. dream looked at him eyes showing confusion.

"I like a blonde little goat who has the purest green eyes and the most amazing personality" wil said smiling as he thought of ways to hint at dream.

"OOOHHH You want me to guess."  dream said with a smile and he stated to think.

"Do i know them" Dream asked.

"yeah"

"ok....... let me think" dream said sitting crossed legged on the sofa.

"............" The room was quiet, But the silence was broken when he sound of giving up rang through the room.

"I cant think of anyone" dream said in a sad tone.

"You" wilbur said loud enough for dream to hear.

"what" dream said surprised.

"I like you. Your a caring person who has amazing eyes that i can get lost in so easily. " wilbur said not looking at dream.

"wow......" dream said.

DREAMS POV

'OMG WILBUR LIKE ME!!!!' My mind was running.

"I understand if you don't like them back" wilbur said.

"NO. i do like you back i was just shocked that's all" i said trying not to loose the chance.

The room was know silent. Neither of us knew what to do. I felt terrible. I was about to leave the room when i felt two arms hug me.

"I'm glad you like me back" he said hugging me tighter. i smiled and hug him, I felt so much happiness more happiness then when i escaped the hell hole. After a while We sat back down and cuddled for a bit.

'I'm safe here, i don't want to lose you' was the last thought i had before sleep in cased me.

~~~ TW~~

"2"

"02"

"002"

'THAT NAME. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO'

I opened my eyes and i was in a pitiful small white room with multiple people in and of coarse three people one in a white coat the other two being in army cloths. Two cold pieces of metal clanked around my wrists and pulled out the room. the horrible corridor.

"LET ME GO. LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARDS" i screamed as i tried to fight back.

"GET OF ME PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE"i begged as i was tied down to the table ready for injections and knives to be used on me. I could feel the tears running down my face.

'I ESCAPED. I ESCAPED. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, THIS ISN'T REAL, PLEASE'

The feeling of a needle entering my skin and muscle. I screamed in pain as more needles where pushed into my arm and neck. My vision was blurry and blackening round the edges. More pain filled my body. It felt like i was being pulled apart and and slowly pushed back together. pain filled the top of my head and the lower part of my back and my legs.

"DREAM WAKE UP"

~~~~~~

My eyes shot open to see wilbur behind me worry plastered on his face and hugging me for dear life. I could feel that i was shacking violently.

"Nightmare"wilbur said to me.

"yeah" i whispered, leaning back onto him. I could feel him smiling.  i stopped shacking after while and melted into the hug.

"Want to talk about it" he said.

"Not right now maybe later." i said. slowly i calm down fully and soon we were talking about random stuff.

~1 HOUR LATER~

"Hey wil are you sure you want to know about my nightmare," I said out of nowhere.

"If your comfortable i want to know everything that you went through so i can help" he said. 

So i started with my child hood.

~

NO ONES POV (it's just easier to do this way)

Dream told wilbur everything.

He told him how when he was 8 he was discovered as a hybrid and he was hunted down with his sister, how dream stood and took most the experiments on for himself to spare the youngsters as he was the oldest. He told wilbur about what they did and how the youngsters would react when he got back and how he would sing runaway to them. He then skipped towards when he was 14 when he was forced to watch as the hunters killed the kids and almost killed his sister but he was able to save her by making another deal on their terms. Then he said that he was forced to fight other experiments so he ended up being a good fighter and quick thinking. Then dream perked up when telling him about how he escaped. I was brief not ready to say it in detail and not sure if i wanted to yet.

Wilbur was in tears by the end and instantly hug dream pulling him close and not letting go. dream smiled by this action and hugs back.

"Thank you for telling me" wilbur said nuzzling dream. Dream nuzzled back before answering.

"Thank you for listening" dream mumbled before again falling asleep.

WILBUR'S POV

I felt dream loosen his grip on my sweater and light snores come from him. I scooped him up and walked towards my room were i placed him on my bed and joined him. Soon i also let myself fall into the land of the sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

SORRY UPDATES MIGHT BE A LITTLE SLOWER THEN THEY WERE BEFORE.

CYA