17

WILBUR'S POV

It's been a week since i me and dream became official. For the past week everyone has been training for the up coming competition. Each of us got word that we will be in teams of four. So chaos has been going around as everyone wants to be with someone but they want to be with someone else so yeah..........fun. I'm already teamed up like every year I'm with techno but this year i am also with dream and ranboo.  I chose dream and techno chose ranboo as it was only fair. We have another week before it starts which means the competition practice area will be opening today or tomorrow. SO we an practice more then just pvp. I am definitely excited last year mine and technos team came n second to someone i a higher year. This year we agreed we weren't going down so easily.

The other teams i know are taking part are gorge, sapnap, Karl and quackity and Tommy, tubbo, drista and Fundy. I Know that Niki isn't taking part this year but hopes to next year Jack manifold wants to take part but no one wants to team up with him.

"Techno ranboo hey." Dream yelled at our team mates we had decided to meet up near the practice arena to see if it was open and as if lady luck was on our side it was. Dream had walked up to ranboo and gave a quick hug before looking at gates to the massive pace.

"You guys ready to practice beating the crap outa some people" techno said with a smirk, we all nodded and headed in.

"Where should we go first." I asked. Everyone looked around thinking.

"well we have been doing pvp all week so we don't have to do that one so........ we could do tag" Dream said pointing at the place that had tag in bold blue letters.

"I don't mind" ranboo said looking at the area. techno nodded in agreement and so did i.

"lets go then" techno said dragging ranboo whole dream and i walked to wards the to team rooms.

"The instructions are simple." A voice from speakers said making me and dream jump.

"Thats new" i mumbled.

"Your aim is to tag the other team until no one is left. Each of your team had a glove with the color of your team touch the opposite player and they loose and have to leave the area and wait for the next round. You Have free rain of the whole pit for 10 minutes before your practice time runs out. Good luck teams red and blue." With that the speaker turned off and we headed to were a self with the gloves with the red paint on as we we're team red.

"teams ready up"

I saw the bottom that was labeled ready up and pressed it. A few seconds later our opponents were also ready.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"go"

The doors opened and we all ran straight out. Running around each other trying to hit the other. Dream had targeted techno leaving me with ranboo who was really fast but was clumsy so i planned on making him panic to the point he falls leaving an opening. I didn't have to wait to long as he slipped on one of the hidden ice lanes.

"Team red ranboo was tagged by wilbur" The speaker let out. I offered him a hand which he accepted and headed back the the waiting room. I then started to hunt down techno.

"Team blue wilbur was tagged by technoblade" I spun around to see my brother his hand on my back. I sighed and went back to the ed waiting room. Watching on the big screen the two left play tag. I had the screen on dream since he was the last one on my team.

He was hiding under a bush watching techno from a far, he was hidden really well as he had his hood up covering his blonde hair. Techno then step out in front of the bush facing the opposite direction leaving an opening for dream who quickly touched my dear brother on the leg and waited for the voice. 

"Team blue technoblade was tagged by dream" the voice went off. The two headed back to the rooms to have a small break before the next round could start.

~10 minutes later~

The last round was won by me and dream again. The score was 3 : 2 Me and dream winning by one. We left the area and went back to thinking what we could do next.

We saw Tommy and his team by the dodge ball and decided we would go do that.

"Rules are simple. Hit the opposite team with the soft balls provided once all members of the opposite team s out the next round will start. If you are hit out then head to the small black or white box on either side of the court and wait till the next round." The rules where explained and once they where finished 4 balls appeared ranboo grabbed one and techno grabbed another as they were at the front. They threw the ball not hitting anything and the same went for the other team.  By the end of the two minutes only Tommy and drista were left while our whole team were still in.

"Nether team wins due to players being left. But a point does go the the blue team for having all members still in. next round starts in a minute"

We soon finished and we won with ease. We headed to different things like hide and seek which we did against tommys team again. The rules were explained. The teams would be randomized to either hide or seek first, the hiders had a minute to hide and if you were caught the speaker would tell everyone. If your team is a hider first round then they are automatically the seeker the next. then it would be randomized again.

We won 3:7 as this one lasted longer then the other two we did.

Next was parkour. Where one person would go at a time and have to make it to the other side with out falling into the mud underneath, this one wasn't a team challenged instead a solo one which was fun.

By the end of the day we were all tired and either muddy or wet from certain games. All together we had done around half of the mini games and thought because we would be ore tomorrow we would just sit back and relax.

"Hey drista is staying over at our room tonight dream we will call if anything happens," tubbo yelled before heading to into their room where i saw purpled sat on the sofa. He smiled when he saw drista and she immediately started talking to him. (Not a ship before anyone even thinks it is.)

"You guys want to stay over at our room or do you want to be boring" I teased gaining laughs from dream and ranboo. 

"We'll come" techno said with a huff as he knew i was pointing it at him.

"What would everyone like for dinner" dream said as we got to the door.

"Pizza" all of us seemed to shouted together. Techno and ranboo headed to their room to get changed and a small little goat ran through to her room not before giving me a 'I'm panning something face'

"ok" dream said to himself before heading upstairs to changed clothes. I did the same and waited in the main room for the other to to get back since dream had practically kicked me out the kitchen and said to go sit down.