10

NO ONES POV

After a chaotic breakfast Tommy dragged drista out of the shared room. To go cause trouble with tubbo and ranboo.

Leaving wilbur and dream together. It wasn't awkward instead it was just quiet each doing their own thing. Wilbur was working on a song and dream was practicing his fighting out in one of the rings.

So only wilbur was actually on the room. He felt a bit lonely but he didn't mind as it gave him time to work on his song and music.

Its a shame that he couldn't think of anything other then the goat hybrid outside and how when he was happy his ears would twitch and his eyes seemed to brighten up.  He couldn't stop thinking of the smaller male.

The same for dream he couldn't focus properly as the thought of wilbur kept invading his mind the sound of hos laughter and  how wilburs fluffy brown hair always sat perfect. 

Eventually they both gave up and stopped what they were doing. Dream made his way back ti he room.

DREAMS POV

Jeez i cant do anything without thinking about wilbur. Hes just to perfect. I cant help but think of him.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i came in  contact to the door of my room.

"Ouch" i mumbled. As i opened the door to see an empty room. Well not completely empty i could hear Wilbur in his room making a tun of noise.

"Hey wil you ok" i said while taking my hoodie of so it can be washed.

"Yeah I'm good" he said with a laugh. With that said i walked to my room to change out of my dirty clothes. Once i was done i heard my phone go off.

"Hey dream" drista said from the other end of the phone.

"What do you want" i asked as i knew the tone of voice she was using.

"Can i stay over at tubbos room for the night" she asked.

"Yeah. You didn't need to ask" i said the line went quiet for a second then exploded with the sound of ranboo, tubbo and Tommy cheering.  I laughed and hung up leaving my room and sitting on the sofa.

A few minutes past and i heard a door open to see a very stress and annoyed wilbur.

"You sure your ok you look a bit piss off" i asked. He nodded and dragged his hands down his face. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm fine just struggling to write this new song" he said.

"I would help but song writing isn't for me, but it might help if you take a break" i said standing up.
"You want a drink" i asked. He nodded and Collapsed on the sofa.

"Here" i said giving him a drink and joining him on the sofa. I heard him sigh and turn on the TV.

"Wanna watch a movie" he asked. I nodded and got comfy waiting to see what wil picked to watch.

"How about Hamilton" he said with a smile.
(I sadly hasn't seen it yet 😥)

"Never seen it." I said he looked at me shocked and played the film.

Half way through the film we both paused it as we were hungry.

"Are you enjoying it" wil asked.

"Yeah its good" i answered. We continued to talk about the film and other stuff like most nights.

WILBUR'S POV

We were sat in the kitchen just talking. Dream was cooking something and seemed to be enjoying doing so. Soon a nice plate of pancakes where in front of me.

Soon the plate was empty and i was full. I heard dreams laugh.

'Damn he is so cute' i thought.

I was snapped out of my daydream by dream telling me to help clean up which i did gladly.

Once cleaned up we were both sat on the sofa again watching Hamilton again. Close to the end i felt another body lean against main, i looked to my left ans saw dream leaning back on my shoulder. I didn't mind so i left him there.

Soon the film was over and both of us weren't in the mood to watch another.

"Hey wil." Dream said

"Mmm" i replied.

"Do you like anyone" he asked. The question shocked me.

"Maybe. Why do you ask." I answered trying my best to not blush.

"What are they like" he asked.

"They are fun to be around, caring, cute, amazing at cooking and loving" i said smiling

"Can you tell em who they are" he said i heard the pain in his voice.

"I could but i might be rejected bu them" i said bot looking at him.
He stayed quiet out of confusion i am guessing. I laughed.

"I like you" i whispered.

"What was that" he asked.

"Nothing" i replied.

"Tell me please" he said. I shook my head. Then i felt dream sit up and then fall back putting all his body wait onto my shoulder. I retaliated by tickling him. He was swarming around while laughing. He ended up on the floor still laughing even though i had stopped. He eventually calm down and grabbed my leg dragging me off the sofa onto the floor next to him. We looked at each other for a seconded before bursting out with laughter.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N

SO THANKS FOR READING THIS.
IT IS ON 3RD IN #DREAMBUR. OML THAT WAS A SHOCK.

Anyway sorry this part is shorter then my others i was writing it during school and the teacher kept coming over so.... yeah.

Have an amazing day or bight where ever you are in this hell of a world.
If there are spelling mistakes please tell me as i wrote this on my phone and i usually use a laptop.

✨cya mates✨