14

A/N

So i have been going through the chapters mainly the comments and some of them are hilarious and i always end up laughing no matter how many times i read them. So thank you for that -

@_void_was_taken_    @peephere     @cremilatte     @obee_live0    @coreythecryingbitch    @DragonMaster908       @XxGlitchGachaxX     @CrystalDino22     @ItsPadfootInnit

If i am ever Having a bad day i just go to the comments and it brightens my days so feel free to continue being funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started when dream was 8 and in school. He was having fun with his friends when something happened and he was discovered as a hybrid. He ran as fast as possible to dristas class as the teachers called the hunters and he grabbed her and ran out towards the alley ways that he knew all to well as he had to run from bullies a lot. As the younger dream with drista in his arms was running through the alley ways behind big building he heard the shout and yell form adults most likely hunters. knowing he couldn't go home know he stopped and ran down a alley that lead to the forest away from the city in hope f loosing the hunters. Big mistake the hunters knew the forest even better and were able to catch up to the small goat and his sister.

After a while dream ended up tripping over a root of a tree and getting caught by the hunters. He was knocked unconscious and was dragged away. When he came to he was in a pure white room with a pain all over his body and he was dressed in white clothes specifically a short sleeved white top and shorts. Panic ran thought dream but he calmed when he saw a girl maybe u a year younger then him with her. The girl had fox ears and tail and her hair was a red and orange like fire.

"Your awake good your friend here has been crying for an hour." she said her voice sounded sad and sorrowful.

"Thank you for looking after my sister." dream said hissing at pain.

"what your name newbie" I male voice said, it came from the back corner of the room where a boy the same age as dream sat with horns and a tail and scaly wings.

"Dream and this is drista and you are." dream said.

"I'm Oliver and that's jack, the three girls behind me are the triplets, the one with the brown hair is lily, black hair is Kate and the one with the mixed of both is Cassy then the 4 other boys their are George, tom, Alex and Liam." Oliver answered trying the best to smile.

"No need to force a smile i know what waits for me here, and don't call me a newbie." dream said.

"Ignore him, jack is 8 and has been here the longest" Oliver said.

"Ahhhh the new one is awake follow me would you" the weird man said dream looked at him to which he just nodded he stood up and left without fuss.

Dream was taken to another white room but this one had a chair with straps and other medical equipment lying on tables. Dream was then tackled to the ground and forced down onto the chair. Dream dd fight this time as he saw a needle full of a glowing green liquid was brought close to him. He felt the needle enter his neck he wanted to scream so bad but refused to give in and bot down on his tongue.  Pain ran through dreams body it was as if he was being torn apart and stitched back together over and over again and yet he didn't scream.  suddenly it stopped. Dream fell limp and motionless.

"Did he die or was he able to survive" the man said poking dream who just started to cough up blood and breath heavily.

"splendid he is the second one to have survived this test mark him 002" he said before forced dream t sit up so he could tattoo the number on his neck. Then the world fr dream faded to black as he was dragged back to the room and his sister was taken to have the same thing done but with a different thing.