༄ 𝟏𝟓 ༄

look at those musty ass fucking dogs. ok sorry

"Hmmm, let's see. A burger. With fries. No, wait. Tater tots. Wait. Can you do both? " Annie closes the menu and the waiter nods and walks away.

Annie had already ordered onion rings to come as an appetizer, and by the look on her hunger driven face she wasn't done now. Armin smiled nervously at the amount he'd be paying for.

The four of you sat at a booth, drinking your first beer of the night. Armin and Annie chatted about real estate and something about inflation while you steadily sipped your beer. Eren was slumped against the seat beside you. He had spoken very few words since he arrived, and the words he did say were annoying you.

His eyes lazily watched you drink your beer. "Slow down, you don't need to inhale it."

"Eren," you say, trying to keep calm and not stab his eye out, "why did you come if you we're gonna act like this?"

His expression changes to a look of amusement. "Like what?"

"God, go find some girl to hit on. Your pissing me off."

He rolled his eyes and got up. "Fine. I'm going to the bar."

You watch him stroll up to the counter and motion for the bartender.

You sit with the two blondes as you down more drinks, watching Annie devour food happily. Despite the amount of food she was putting in her body, she never seemed to get full. She was taking advantage of the fact that Armin was paying, and the boy almost broke out into a sweat.

The food didn't seem to keep her sober, though, as her face started to turn red and she laughed at everything Armin said. You were tipsy, but you hadn't drank enough to be on Annie's level.

A new song came on that Annie seemed to recognize, as she got out of her seat and motioned for you both to follow her.

"Come onnn, let's go dance."

Before receiving a response, she swayed out into the crowd swarming the live band. You looked at Armin and shrugged as he nervously followed her. "You comin?"

"Fuck it, let's go." You down the rest of your drink and follow behind the other two.

You spent the next half hour dancing with Armin and Annie, switching off between the two. Annie was the drunkest, of course, so she was wobbly and often wrapped her arms around you or Armin's shoulders for support, and you saw a tint of blush appear on the blonde boys face every time she did so. You smiled to yourself. I'm glad they're having fun.

A figure bumps into your shoulder and you jump a bit, focused on swaying your hips.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" You look up to see a tall blonde boy looking shamefully back at you, but his eyes trail from your face to your body, and back up again.

"Oh, it's okay." You say back, giving him a small smile.

"U-um, can I buy you a drink?" He asks, clearly a bit nervous. His composure seemed shy, and it suprised you he had the courage to ask in the first place. "Sure. I'm Y/n."

"I'm Colt."

You follow Colt up to the bar counter and he motions for the bartender. "What can I get you?"

"I'll take a beer, and for you?"

"A martini, please."

The waiter rushes away to make your drink. Colt raises an eyebrow at you. "Very classy."