Chapter 1

This was just another party at their University, with all the drugs, alcohol and people that were going to get absolutely hammered or laid. Just this time Harry, Louis and their best friends, Niall, Zayn and Liam were all Seniors. That meant they got to go on the annual Skiing trip to Colorado considering they were from Arizona not knowing how to Ski or ever really touching snow but  still being quite excited for the five day 'vacation'.

For whatever reason that led them to making a bet who would consume the most alcohol and handle it the best. But that's not the only bet that has been made while consuming alcohol. On that note let the party begin.

"Hey lads! Already getting a head start I see." Louis half yelled half laughed, hoping the three boys would hear him over the music. "Oi Oi mate! Ready for the shots and killer headache on the plane tomorrow?" Liam said while shoving another shot down his throat.

Roughly three hundred people are inside the "Frat Boy" house and the other hundred are spread out throughout the yard or carelessly swimming in the pool.  The guys usually wear skinny jeans and a button up while the girls wear a flowy summer dress.

Niall and Louis were drinking beers while the other three boys were taking turns trying each other's drinks that consisted of red bull and rum and vodka and soda.

After they thought they were tipsy enough they all tried to get to the middle of the dance floor without bumping into the other people grinding on each other. Louis and Harry were dancing unreasonably close, Niall had gotten food to balance out the drinks, Liam found some random freshman to dance with and Zayn went outside to have a smoke.

"I'll be right back babe, need to have a wee!" Louis shouted over his shoulder. Harry nodded and decided to walk back to the bar as he sat at the nearest stool he could reach.

This guy, James, in a couple of his classes felt like he had his eyes on him the entire night. Everyone could admit he is good looking with his natural light blonde hair and the prettiest hazel eyes. Harry obviously couldn't admit it out loud but that's not the point. Harry is with Louis and that's all that mattered.

By the end of the night the five boys took turns dancing, drinking, laughing, and stumbling through the crowd rambling nonsense words. After Niall had passed out on the couch with Zayn's top half of his body on him and bottom half hanging off the couch, the other three boys decided it was best if they had all turned it in for the night considering it was half past one and they needed to be at the airport at 10 the following morning.

"I'll get Zayn if you can get Niall!" So as Harry carried Niall over his shoulder and Louis doing the same for Zayn, Liam was waiting in the cab around the corner.

++++

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Mhm Harry turn it off!"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Harry! I said turn it off!" Louis mumbled into his pillow.

"Five more minutes." Niall pleaded.

Liam was changing while Zayn was trying to soak the hangover out in the shower. Harry turned off the beeping alarm as he opened his eyes to a fully lit sun rise with the movement of Liam's tan legs walking around packing the last few essentials for the plane ride. It was 6 a.m. and the airport was a good hour away and they had to meet the rest of the student body in an hour which thank god for them is a whole 15 minute walk.

After Harry, Louis and Niall all had their turns showering, changing and packing the last of their things, all five of them were sprinting out the door and down the hall with their bags hanging around their shoulders and shoes hanging off of their heels.