Chapter 3

As Harry woke up he looked around and noticed the blinds had been opened and a cold spot  formed next to him where Louis was sleeping just hours before. The sky was just settling into its natural blue color with snow drizzling down covering the already snowy ground. Off in the distance you could hear footsteps and voices coming from what sounded like the cafe on the main floor.

He briefly got ready, showering, brushing his teeth and hair, picking out a fresh pair of clothes that matched with a beanie to cover his wet hair. He walked down the nicely lit halls where you could hear other students changing and or getting ready for the day ahead of them. Harry got into an elevator, thankfully alone as he took a big deep breath, one he never knew he needed so bad and looked up right as the doors to the elevator shifted open. Right as he stepped out he already recognized his group of friends.

"Harry! Hey, over here!" Liam shouted and waved stuffing a bagel into his mouth. Harry just rushed over apologizing for showing up so late.

"It's all good mate, knew you needed sleep." Zayn smiled as he got up to throw the rest of his food away and return the plate.

"Hey baby, sleep well? Missed you waking up next to me!" Harry pouted and ruffled his curls because that always hit Louis' soft spot.

Louis hesitated for a second because something in his gut felt wrong but he couldn't pin it on what exactly, thankfully Harry didn't notice the doubt in his face,"Of course I did love, now go get some food we don't want you starving all day!" And with that Harry got up to get the Pancakes and chocolate muffins he's been waiting to stuff in his face since the moment he woke up.

++++

When Harry got back to the room Louis was already showered and changed into his snow pants and jacket, gloves and the thiccest socks he has ever seen especially on someone as cute and small as him. Louis looked up and smiled trying to get his boots on motioning for Harry to start getting changed as well.

"I'll be out in the hall with the other lads babe, just meet us at the main floor in 10, love you!" Louis waddled like a penguin and stepped out into the hallway. Harry overheard the conversations about the day that lays ahead.

Harry and Louis had gotten matching skiing outfits, blue and green jackets with matching socks and paired that with black snow pants and clear goggles and helmet because that was mandatory for the conditions.

While they were acting like the cute couple they were, Niall and Liam were arguing who could do the most tricks and actually land them while Zayn was still putting everything on and in the middle of doing his hair while getting settled on the bus for the 45 minute drive to the Ski slopes.

The bus ride consisted of sleeping, whispering, laughing, kissing, more arguing and teasing Zayn when Niall and Louis were playing pas between the two seats when he still wasn't finished with his masterpiece of a hair-do. The group stepped out and into the bitter cold October air all you could see was the glistening snow falling and the trees far into the distance.

Within the next five minutes the rest of the buses showed up with students flooding out of them and piling onto and down the slopes either with a snowboard or a pair of Skis attached to their feet.

"Ready babe! Follow behind and please be careful!" Louis begged and that immediately stopped Harry from his gaze but before he could say anything Louis already had a head start.

"Come on Harry! Let's get going mate, can't sit here all day!" Niall laughed before he and Liam made their way through the first couple jumps and obstacles, "Ready whenever you are!" Harry reassured  Zayn, he only nodded looking a little nervous and frightened but he made sure to rub his back before they slowly started dodging all the people they could.