Twisted-Wayleska part 1

Bruce can't believe it.

Jerome and Jeremiah Valeska are... working together. And Jeremiah is... different. Crazier.

"What happened to you, Jeremiah?" Bruce says quietly, looking at the insane, maniacal impersonation of the young, broken man he used to know and, as a matter of fact, loved. "What did Jerome do to you? You're completely insane."

"Why does everyone keep insisting I'm insane? I am saner than I've ever been, Bruce. That is a fact. I thought you would be happy for me.... Conquering my fear of my brother, freeing myself from my mental cage of paranoia, finally seeing the world as it really is. I am not insane. In fact, I've never experienced such...clarity in my entire 19 years of life." Jeremiah says maniacally, gazing at his 15 year old boyfriend Bruce Wayne.

"I don't even know why I fell for you in the first place, but I know that there is still some fragment of the old Jeremiah still in there." Bruce says fervently, staring at the insane lunatic.

"I'm completely fine, Bruce. I've just...I've realized that me and Jerome are completely identical in every way. I mean, if he still had his old, pre-Dwight good looks and I wasn't wearing glasses, you wouldn't be able to tell us apart, now would you, Bruce?" Jeremiah says warmly, smiling an insane smile. "Fortunately, I'm good with make-up." Jeremiah adds, looking behind Bruce. Bruce spins around and comes face-to-face with an exact look-alike of his Jeremiah.

"Hi, Bruce." Jerome says, grinning evilly.

"I used a circus-approved cream base to cover his scars. I simply needed to match it to our skin tone and, voila! The face of the man you oh-so-blindly love. I intend to make you hate him...and love me." Jeremiah says, laughing evilly. Jerome grabs Bruce by his neck, slamming him against Jeremiah's desk.

"No! Jeremiah, help! Jeremiah!" Bruce yells as Jeremiah turns to leave.

"But he's Jeremiah. The old Jeremiah. The one you're in love with. The one that's gone forever. The one who's never coming back! That is the man you'll see hovering over you as you feel pain you've never felt before." Jeremiah says, leaning close to Bruce's scared, nervous face.

"Ta ta, lovebirds. Au revoir." Jeremiah says charismatically, walking out and leaving Bruce to attempt to fend off Jerome alone.

I've never written Wayleska of any kind before, sooo yeah sorry if I'm doing it wrong...