A good liar always tells the truth part 1

Nygmobblepot fic. Based on an idea I just got about 3x11 thru 3x14. Ed plays mind games with poor little Oswald, but he also plays with his heart by tricking him into thinking he loves Oswald back. Thing is, Ed ends up falling for real. And hard.

Warning: extremely graphic smut.

"So you want revenge?"

"No...I want to destroy him."

"How?"

"I'm going to mess with him. Make him think I love him back. And when he's at his weakest and most vulnerable...crush him. Take it all away."

"Ooh, good idea, Nygma...so smart." Barbara says warmly, walking out of Eds hideout, her lavishly expensive high heels clicking on the cool ceramic tile.

Ed takes a deep breath, preparing himself to call Oswald.

"Just a phone call. That's all..." Ed says quietly to himself. He dials Oswalds number. Oswald picks up on the first ring.

"Hello? Ed?"

"Oswald. I'm coming back at 5:30. Maybe we can have a nice dinner."

"Of course. I'd love to have dinner with you."

"See you then. Goodbye, Mr. Mayor..." Ed says rather seductively. Oswalds blush is practically audible.

"See you then, my Chief of staff..." Oswald says awkwardly, breathing shakily.

Ed hangs up and heads out the door.

At exactly 5:30 he shows up at the mansion, wearing that green suit that hugged his frame in all the right places.

Ed walks into the dining room to find the table already set perfectly, with dinner already served.

"This looks amazing." Ed says warmly, sitting down beside Oswald. Oswald waves him off with a polite "what are friends for?".

About an hour and 20 minutes of Ed's light, awkward flirting, Oswald was bright pink from all of Ed's compliments.

"Why are you all flattering all of a sudden?" Oswald says quietly.

"Because I was thinking about...when you said...one... cannot...deny... love..." Ed says warmly, staring into Oswalds striking green eyes.

"I don't understand..." Oswald says weakly.

"I just needed time to think...and now i know...I love you, Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot..." Ed says warmly looking at Oswald with such... adoration.

Oswald gasps in shock and jubilation, smiling like a fool. Ed leans over and presses a loving kiss to Oswalds lips. Oswald tangles his fingers into Eds hair.

"God, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this..." Oswald says quietly, pulling Ed into a heated, passionate kiss. They end up making out right there in the dining room, all wet lips and tongues and greedy groping hands. Oswald runs his hands over Eds skinny lanky frame, surprised by how muscular Ed actually was. Oswald breaks off the kiss to catch his breath, staring into Eds beautiful brown eyes.

"Should we, um, continue this in...my bedroom?" Oswald says awkwardly. Ed smiles that signature enigmatic 250000 megawatt smile.

"Now, that sounds interesting..." Ed says darkly, still out of breath from the intense makeout session.