"I'm going to fix you..."

Remember when Ed and Lee stabbed each other? Yeah. And then Oswald saved him? But we were robbed of the part where Oswald finds Ed bloody, pale and dead.

Sooooo here it is!!!

Oswald POV

I have to talk to Ed. I've just killed Butch. I'll probably have an enraged, mourning Tabitha hunting me.

I need Edward Nygma to be my friend again.

I walk into Cherry's place to find him, expecting him to be right there. But he isn't.

"Excuse me. Where's Edward Nygma?"

"Back office." The bartender says gruffly.

I hobble back to the back office. I need to see Edward Nygma.

"Well, Ed, you would never believe--"

Oh my God...

Lee is on the floor, slumped against the desk, and on the floor next to her is....

"EDWARD!!!" I scream in horror. I run over to him, terrified. I kneel beside him, tears already streaming down my face.

"Ed! Please, no! No..." I sob incoherently as I cradle his head in my hands.

"Please...say something..." I plead.

Silence.

"Ed? Oh God...what happened here?"

He's so cold, so pale...so...dead...

"No...no no no no no no no no no no!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! EDWARD!!!! NOOOO!!!" I scream in agony.

He's gone. He's dead. Forever.

"Ed, please... Edward...come back, I need you...just as you needed me...I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner...if I had, this wouldn't have happened... this is all my fault...I should've killed her when I had the chance...we had our guns on her...I should've pulled that damn trigger, God-damnit!!!" I sob loudly.

"I'm going to get you help! Strange can... Strange can fix you! He can fix this!!!" I sob harder as I pull out my phone, dialing the number.

"Meet me at Cherry's place NOW!!!" I growl.

I hang up and slam the phone on the ground, returning my hand to Ed's face.

I stroke his perfect cheekbones, finally realizing that my feelings for him never left.

Why didn't you just kill me, Oswald?

"I let you live because I love you...I always loved you...and I always will love you, Edward Nygma... forever...till death do us part..."

Hours later, he's alive, but in a coma. I sit beside his bed, watching him sleep. And all that's in my head is stay with me, Edward...

Five months later...

"Well, Ed. I have some good news toda--"

His bed is empty. He's disappeared.

"Ed?! Where are you?! Ed?!"

"What's wrong, Mr Cobblepot?" The nurse says quietly. "Oh, dear...this means he--"

"Escaped?! Yes! That's what this means!"

I storm out of the room to get my goons. We have to find Ed. We have to...

Three weeks later...

"We have to find out who blew up Haven. As a public service, we are going to find the culprit--"

"Boss. We just got some news on Nygma. And Haven."

"Well, what is it?! Spit it out!"

"Nygma blew up Haven."

"What? Edward blew up Haven and killed hundreds of helpless innocent people? He killed those children?" I say horrified.

"Ed, what have you done?" I say quietly to myself, tears threatening.

What have you done, Edward?...