𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

Y/N's POV
"Where are you going? It's past 10"
"My job? Where else"
And before you sit and think about judging me just know I don't give a fuck.

*ding ding*

Chubbs💕(vaeh)
Y/n bring ur ass im outside

Me💕
I'm coming give me a few minutes
Read 10:07

I walked into the bathroom as I exited out of the messages. I looked in the mirror to make sure I was looking good

Soon as I was done checking myself out I quickly grabbed my duffel bag and walked out of my apartment quietly closing the door behind me.

~slight time skip ~

Kai:" Girl what took you so long "
Me:" My bad y'all I was trying not to wake Trey " as y'all can see im still with Trey everything has started going a little bit more downhill since we moved in with each other like yesterday I overheard him on the phone with a female talking about and I quote "when I'm a get to see you" I tried to confront him but he told me I was "trippin" and that I need to trust him. Me being who I am in "love" I listened to him.

Kai: "Y/n come on girl we here"

I shook my head zoning back in "yea alright," I said getting out of the car grabbing my bag. We walked up to the back door "Wassup tiny " we all said in unison. "Hey ladies," he said back giving us a side hug, " Reya told me to tell y'all to meet her in her office she has something to tell y'all something important im guessing," he told us "okay thanks for letting us know, " I said to him walking into the building. "I'll see y'all in the locker room I finna go get a drink," I told Kai and Vaeh "Okay, " Kai told me "Can you bring me a water please," Vaeh asked "Yea I gotchu bae" "Thanks boo," she said as I walked away.

Before I could even reach the door I heard music booming, I walked through the doors seeing the faces of the regulars I slightly smiled and waved at them. Soon I walked up to the bar " a shot of tequila, a bottle of water, and a cup of Apple juice oh yea you coming over for the girl's night tomorrow we're having it at Reya's house ".

"I gotcha love and yea I just have to get my stuff," Simone said giving me the drinks. "Thanks, boo see you later," I said walking back into the locker room. "Here," I said tossing the water to Vaeh "you're a sweetheart" "mmhmm".

~time skip after almost everyone's dances~

"

NEXT, UP WE HAVE THE ONE AND ONLY BAD MFIN BIDDIE Y/N OFFICIAL!!" the DJ yelled after that all I heard was yelling and cheering not gone lie it hyped me up even more. I walked out smiling seductively walking up to the pole doing my thing as my song played I zoned out mostly till I was done to take my break. I walked back into the locker room "Y/n and Vaeh come on we have to go to Reya's office remember" Kai reminded us " oh yeah let's go" Vaeh said walking to the door.

I opened the door as we all walked into her office "Bout time I almost thought Tiny forgot to tell y'all I said come here but that's not the point tonight we're going to have some special guest coming tonight and since you, three are our best dancers and my best friend's I thought I should let y'all know just in case".

" oouuuu who is it, " Vaeh asked smirking " Just a couple of friends of Mr.Ackermans I can't get into too many details but y'all get going see y'all later," Reya said "byyeee," we all said in unison walking out of her office.

"Who do y'all think it is, " Kai said looking at us "I don't know but I got a good feeling about them, " Vaeh said smiling I just laughed her off.

~time skip a few but not many dances later~

We were sitting in the dressing room just talking until we heard a bunch of hollering "what the fuck going " I said as we were about to get up till Reya busted in " they're here bitches" she said smiling. All three of us got up to go see who it was as soon walked out we looked over to the VIP section and started to observe and see 5 men that were most likely in their early 20's.

I took my chance to look at them closely there was one he looked tall with blonde hair sideways ish middle part I looked over to the side and see a man with long brown hair that seems to be half up half down man bun, on the right side of him was a man with short brown hair, I seen one with a buzz cut on his phone, then there was one that caught my eye he had blonde hair with an undercut, blue eyes and a few tattoos he didn't seem very interested in the strippers around.

"Y/n y/n Y/N!!" "Huh," I said looking over at Kai and Vaeh "come on girl they called us up there," Vaeh said as we started walking up to the stage soon then Streets by doja cat came on. We started doing our routine we had been made but didn't know when to do it. We at the moment then I suddenly caught eye contact with the blonde with the undercut and blue eyes it gave me a feeling I never felt before not even with Trey.

Soon after we were done we went back in the dressing room and talked for a while I couldn't get him off my mind. "Hey, girls y'all have been requested for private dances here's the list of the time, and room numbers," Reya said handing us the clipboard.

Y/n: Room 4 45 mins
Kai: Room 5 45 mins
Vaeh: Room 6 45 mins

"Alright y'all let's get going, " Vaeh said smiling "yea let's go, " Kai said we all walked out the door and started walking towards the rooms. I took a deep breath before walking I heard slight music playing I looked over and saw the blonde I made eye contact with" Well hey nice to see you again "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An: what y'all think so far and sorry it took so long every time I started I took a break bc I kept getting hungry 😭✋ but ima start to update faster I promise this chapter was supposed to be done at 4:00 pm its 2:52am

1109 words or wtv