𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹*𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝐺𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑂𝑛

"The Mafia???" I said in disbelief scanning his face for any deceit.

He nodded his head as he put his hands in his pockets.

"I...I don't believe you." I said praying to myself that he wouldn't prove me wrong.

He sighed and hesitantly walked closer to me, careful not to scare me away.

"Let me show you." He said with our faces now inches apart.

I was skeptical at first but eventually I agreed to go with him.

We got in his car and he starting driving down streets that felt totally foreign. What was even stranger was there were no other cars.

Just us driving down a seemingly endless road-

I said seemingly right?

Soon we pulled up to a tall building that looked like it would be full of white business men.

Armin parked in the back, taking us in through a back door.

We walked in and to my surprise it was just a regular office building. Nothing shady or scandalous to the eye.

We continued walking until we came upon an elevator.

'Clearly this whole Mafia thing was just an exaggeration. Who could run a Mafia here?'

I thought to myself. We got into the elevator putting me at ease until Armin, after the door shut, immediately hit the so called "emergency button".

"What the f-" I was cut off.

"Just wait." He said shortly.

In a matter of time the elevator started to go down....

And down......

And down until it was pitch black dark inside the metal box which caused me to panic.

I began breathing harder and harder, getting more scared by the second.

I felt like I would pass out from how hard I was breathing but not before I felt an arm wrap itself around my waist pulling me closer.

"Don't be scared. I'm right here, you're safe."

My breath started to steady as he held me gently. The elevator stopped abruptly, as we stood there in the dark. After a moment Armin spoke up.

"What you're about to see is very secret. So when this door opens, what you see in here doesn't get out to the world alright?"

I nodded my head in agreement before the door slowly slid open.

My mouth parted as my eyes grew wide.

A lush red atmosphere....