𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐾𝑒𝑒𝑝

"Y/n! Y/n get up!!" Fayth whisper shouted as she shook me awake.

"Huh- what time is it?" I said reaching for my phone.

"Doesn't matter. Levi said him and the guys want to take us out tonight, AND LOOK AT THIS RESTAURANT!!" She said shoving the phone in my face.

The restaurant was definitely 5 star and beautiful too.

"What time they wanna take us?" I said yawning while stretching my arms out.

"Around 7:30 ish" she said beaming.

"Alright Fayth, just..lemme sleep a little longer"

"Ok. SIMONE! KAI! VAEH! LOOK AT THIS!!!" Fayth said running out the room.

I was just about to get back comfortable when my phone went off.

Ding

Blondie💫🙈
Hey Ma..you awake?

Me❤️
I am now.

Blondie💫🙈
Oh, well me and the guys wanted to take you n' your ladies out.

Me❤️
I know, Fayth told me. 7:30 right?

Blondie💫🙈
Yeah. And dress sexy, I'll see you later🤍

Me❤️
I'll do my best🤍

At this point I was fully awake so I decided to get up and go downstairs to get some water and something to eat.

Most of my house mates were already downstairs waking up and making my job for today easy.

"Where's Vaeh and Simone?" I said looking around.

"Sleeping. Why?" Reya said, rubbing her eyes.

"Cuz they needa get up" I said now walking up to their room and opening the door.

"Simone, Vaeh get up."

"Mmm no" Simone said grudgingly while Vaeh didn't even move.

"Come on y'all we got to coordinate our outfits" I said going back and forth around the room to pinch them.

"Well lemme coordinate in this bed." Vaeh said.

I decided since they refuse to get out of bed I would have to force them. So I grabbed a pillow and started hitting them both, to which they were not ready.

Simone tried to cover her face as did Vaeh but that attempt failed. Only making Vaeh fall out of the bed and Simone just had it.

"FINE WE UP! Shit." They said as they followed me downstairs.

We walked down to Reya and Kai being in the same spots as before watching tv with Fayth now down there as well.

"Ok good now that we're all here, let's discuss our clothes plan. Remember it's gotta be fancy." I said crossing my arms.

"Well I don't think I got anything that fancy in my closet right now, based on how that restaurant looked." Kai said with the rest of us nodding our head in agreement.