𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟

After the horrific events that occurred 2 weeks ago, Armin and his friends decided to rent out small beach houses for us to get away to.

I laid on my side in the comfy bed me and Armin shared facing the wall silently thinking to myself.

I left out a soft sigh as I felt the other side of the bed be weighed down then balanced back again, indicating someone else had joined me.

The individual wrapped their arms around my waist kissing the nape of my neck.

Hm.

"Armin?" I said relaxing into him.

"Yes" he said in that sexy voice of his making me get all tingly inside.

"Why aren't you out there with the others?" I asked.

"Because I'd rather be with you" he said kissing my cheek.

That made me smile.

"You know Armin I think I realize something. You don't even really appreciate what you have until it's not there anymore. Same way you don't look for something until you've lost it" I said pausing, "I think I've been living like that my whole life; only caring about things once they're gone when I should've been cherishing everything in the moment ya know?"

"Yeah.." Armin said in a sigh not actually listening to what I was saying yet holding me a little closer, his voice sounding desperate.

"Oh and Armin? I can feel your bulge on my ass." I said smirking to myself.

There was a moment of silence before he spoke up again.

(Go head play the song ya nasties😒)

"Yeah..." he said breathlessly now kissing my neck more sensually than before.

The feel of Armins soft lips on my skin made me needy. I moved my hand to the back on his head as my chest involuntarily rose and fell faster.

Armin moved me on my back so he could more comfortably kiss me.

His hands sneakily slid up my forearm, placing my hands above my head as he continued to nip and suck on my neck leaving fainted hickeys.

The space between my legs began to heat up.

Armin now kissed my lips.

He tried to put his tongue in my mouth but in my refusal I fought him for dominance, that making him agitated.

In an attempt to make me let him in he put his knee in between my legs, rubbing it up against my clit.

I moaned at the fast movement which gave Armin an opportunity to get his tongue in, defeating me.

He kept sloppily kissing me until he felt it was time to move further down.

He opened up my robe with me being completely naked under it.

He sat up and stared in pure lust at the sight of my naked body. He bent back down and put his mouth on my boob, licking the bud.

Eventually he put it in his mouth. He swirled his tongue on my nipple sucking it like he'd been starved.

The moans in the back of my throat spilled out as he kept touching every inch of my body.

Driving me absolutely insane.

His kisses trailed all the way down to my throbbing heat.

He paused once he got down there. I started to feel embarrassed as he just ogled at me.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒔:𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆 (Armin X Blackreader) 🎉