𝐼 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢

Armin stood a few feet away from the hospital room door debating whether he would go in.

While he stayed in his head, the girls, Reya, Kai, Simone, and Vaeh appeared from out of the room talking and laughing. Most likely from their visit with her.

Armin watched as they walked away, so relieved and happy.

He wished he could have that.

As Armin contemplated more on whether he should see her, Eren recognized his friends struggle and decided to talk to him.

"Hey Armin...you gonna go in there?" He said motioning to the door.

"Yes!.....no....I don't know." He said defeated.

Eren sighed and had Armin sit down.

"Armin I have never seen you be so scary before, what's up with you man"

"I'm not being scary I just....don't have the nerve. I mean what if she blames me for what happened to her? What if she doesn't even wanna see me? What if-"

"What if she isn't angry with you? What if she wants to see you? What if she doesn't blame you for anything? All these questions that you'll never get an answer to unless you see for yourself." Eren said trying to get through to him.

Armin stayed silent still thinking about it.

"All I'm saying is you should go in there. At the very least. Talk to her." Eren said patting his back and getting up.

Armin stayed in the same spot looking at the door until finally working up the courage to go up to it.

He took a deep breath before turning the handle to go in.

And there she was.

Tranquilly lying on her hospital bed.

Her eyes now traveled to the blonde man at the door as her face lit up at the sight of his face.

Her beautiful tired eyes connected with his as she spoke.

"Hi Armin" she said with a smile.

"Hi..Y/n" he managed to get out.

He looked towards to corner of the room to see Fayth sitting in a chair with her head to the side.

She turned to her sister with the same smile still on her face.

"Fayth, can you give us a minute please?" She said.

Fayth looked at her then at Armin then proceeded to make her way out of the door closing it after.

(Ok back to 1st person)

"Are you ok?" I asked him witnessing that he seemed anxious.

He look at me as he bit his bottom lip in search of words while I sat waiting for him to speak.

"Why aren't you upset with me?" He asked.

"Why would I be?"

Armin was silent.

M face turned smiley as I chuckled at the thought coming to my head.

Armin gave me a confused look.

"Why are you laughing?" He said quietly.

"So what? You blame yourself for this or something? Is that why you acting all weird?" I said still laughing.