𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑅𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?

Everyone shot looks at each other with the mention of truth or dare. I immediately turned to Armin who looked at me too with a smirky grin.

"Sooo yall up for it?" Vaeh said

"Yea let's do it" Kai said waving her hand and looking to the side.

Y'all decided to go in order of the circle starting with Reya asking Jean. He ended picking dare. Reya had a devilish look in her eyes as she told Jean to stand outside with a speaker, blast R&B outside and preform. Jeans mouth parted wide as Eren and Connie started cracking up, though he did what he was told.

He grabbed the speaker, put on the music, and put on a WHOLE damn show. It was pretty funny to watch but afterwards he was embarrassed knowing that Simone was watching. We came back inside after he was done and continued the game.

It took a few minutes of fighting over dares and truths for it to finally be your turn, Connie had to ask me.

"Truth or Dare y/n?"

"Hmm....Dare"

Connie immediately started smirking and put his head down trying to hold back a laugh.

"I dare you...to grind on Armin"

My eyes went wide as did my mouth. Everyone was looking at me, my girls giving me the "you know you want too" look while the guys snickered but Armins eyes stayed on you.

"Shall we?"

We locked eyes before I felt myself start to blush and get up on top of him.

"Wait wait wait!! This needs music" Connie said grabbing his phone and searching for the perfect one.

"Got it!" He said pressing play on the music as I got on top of Armin to go to work.

^^^^^^Play the Song^^^^^^

I started moving on him to the speed of the music, changing speed every now and then to go with it.

I put my hand on the side of his face, my cheek grazing his while I rub myself on his now bulge.

I was making him hard...just like I wanted.

He put his hands on my waist while I continued to grind up against him as he cussed under his breath at how horny I was making him. I couldn't deny..

I was enjoying it. Teasing him ever so carelessly. What made it even better was the fact that he couldn't do anything about it because we were in front of everyone.

The adrenaline rush I was getting from him was unbelievable.

It was making my body heat up in a good way, his doing the same.

He started rubbing his hands up and down on my ass now breathing a little harder.

God I love what I did to him.

To top it off I whispered in his ear to finish him off.

"You like it, Armin"

To my surprise he chuckled quietly and responded.

"You have no idea"

I can't even describe how fun it was to tempt him.

"I can't wait to find out"

And with that I got off of him while looking in his eyes only breaking contact when I got back to my spot.

Everyone else was giving y'all two questioning looks before smirking at each other.