𝐻𝑖𝑚?

"Well Hey nice to see you again," the man said looking at me seductively. "Hey," I said nervously (bitch why tf am I nervous I have a whole bf anyways let's get this started I guess) I walked over to the pole grinning, and start doing spins and grinding on it.

I did the trick where I climb at the top and spin down into the splits. I looked over at him he was biting his lip throwing, not 1's not 20's but 100's. Not gone lie the way he was looking at me made me feel some type of way tingles, electricity, butterflies you name it I felt it with that LOOK~ I got off the pole slowly but somewhat quickly walking towards him once I reached him I started to rub his lap and his chest. Soon I sat on his lap facing him grinding I could feel IT. He started to rub my ass even though I don't like being touched and people aren't allowed to touch the dancers I didn't care.

I was so lost in the zone I didn't notice the timer was going off " Oh sorry I got carried away" I said almost getting up till he pulled me back down " you good ma " he said smiled I smiled back ooh shiitt there goes that feeling again. I got up this time he didn't pull me down I was finna walk out then I heard " wait can I get your number" the man asked me "Um sure " I said smiling as he passed me his phone. I saved my name as Y/n🌎💕 "Here you go " handing his phone back to him, I walked out happy for some reason. As I was walking out it seemed Kai and Vaeh were finished walking out at the same time I was we all looked at each other and busted out laughing."YOO y'all dumb as hell "Vaeh said laughing " on god" Kai said with
Y/n as they both laughed.

They must have been standing there laughing for a good 3 minutes because soon then the men had walked out the rooms looking at them. "Oh shit, y'all let's g-" Vaeh said looking at the tall dude with the blonde-ish brown hair "excuse us ladies," the one with the buzz cut said as they walked past us, as soon as they were out of our sight Vaeh turned to me and Kai " y'all they smell good asf especially the tall one he got my eye wink wink," she said making me and Kai die laughing "girl lets go," Kai said we nodded in response and started walking to the changing room.

In the changing room

"We still having girls night at Reya's tomorrow," Kai asked looking at me and Vaeh " yea girl we always do, and by the way, I gotta call Fayth and tell her where we having it, " I said changing into my regular clothes as they did the same "Thank God we off I'm tired as hell," Vaeh said making me laugh a little. We grabbed our bags, on the way to the car we went to go say bye to Simone and Reya before we left to let them know we were leaving.

*ding ding*

***-890-7745
Hey this is the guy from the
private dance u gave

Me💕
Heyy what's ur name btw

***-890-7745
Armin but what u got planned
for the rest of the night

Me💕
Sleep bc I'm drained asf why u ask tho wassup

Blondie💫🙈
Me and the guys were gonna go somewhere and wanted to see if
U and ur friends wanted to come

Me💕
Ohh okay maybe next time we're all
tired

Blondie💫🙈
Ok that's fine sleep well
Read 1:12

End of conversation

I smiled exiting out of the messages. " Ouuuu what you back there smiling at y/n," Kai said "nothing important" I tried to play it off but they knew me like the back of their hand. "Mmhmm," Vaeh said looking at the road. I rolled my eyes and decided to look on Snapchat for while looking at these girls' stories who were beefing which I thought was stupid because if they were not gone meet up and fight they need to drop it it's dry-ass beef. I exited out of snap going to Instagram looking at people's posted liking and commenting "y'all want something to eat before we get to our destinations " Vaeh asking stopping at the red light texting someone ~😏 same thing goes for Kai whoever they were texting had them all smiley. " yea lets get chick-fil-a" Kai said I nodded agreeing with her choice "Ight " Vaeh said turning to chick-fil-a.

Time skip

"Byyeee love y'all," I said waving at Kai and getting out of the car " bye y/n love you too, " Kai said "love you too boo," Vaeh said as I closed the door silently holding on to my duffel bag walking to the apartment complex. I walked into the elevator pressing the button to my floor. I had a weird feeling going up but I shrugged it off.

I walked to my door getting my key out unlocking the door. Walking in the house I set my bag down I cut on the light seeing Trey on the couch "What type of shit this nigga on "I thought to myself " hey baby" I said to him. "Don't fucking " hey baby" me what the fuck is this y/n?" he said showing me a picture of me giving Armin a lap dance " YOU A FUCKING STRIPPER " he yelled "first off lower your letters secondly yes I am " I said to him "BITCH YOU SAY IT LIKE YOUR PROUD OF IT I HAVE CHOICES AND HERE I AM STILL WITH YOUR BUM ASS YOUR A HOE BRO GET THE FUCK ON " he yelled at me " bro? Boy but you with 'this hoe' come on now and Nigga shut the fuck if you have so many options go to them and yes I very much am proud of it " I said back to him "that's why I been cheating on yo ass " he mumbled but I heard him " OKAY TREY I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE GO BE WITH YOUR "OPTIONS" BC IM DONE WITH YO DOG ASS " I yelled at him because I'm honestly tired of him and his bull shit.

"Baby noo in mean any of it I'm sorry" he begged as I threw all his stuff in the hallway, "I thought you loved me what happened to that baby girl come on " he pleaded more " yea I thought that too," I said to him pushing him out the door locking it. He banged on the door yelling, and blowing up my phone which I didn't give a fuck about. I'm changing the locks and my number tomorrow. I felt relieved and free.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An: how y'all feeling honestly I'm happy she can move with life not being held hostage and all that but comment vote and all that good stuff 😏

Words: 1164