𝑀𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛' 𝐼𝑛

(We got 2 songs we playing today babies♥︎)

It had been a few weeks since those endeavors and I was feeling better than ever. I took some time from work (not too much b/c ya girl gotta make bag) and spent more time with my friends, which led to today's events.

Flashback
2 weeks ago, Reya's Apartment

"Hold on- you told him what?" Fayth said sipping her tea.

"I told him the top of his head looked like a fuzzy ballsack." Kai said leaning back on the couch.

"And what did he say?" Reya asked while tryna stop Vaeh from laughing so hard.

"He told me my head looked like it had worms coming out it" Kai said crossing her arms and legs while pouting.

At this point we all were laughing at how mean Kai and Connie were to each other but were still cute at the same time.

At that moment someone's phone dinged.

It was Vaeh's.

"Aw shit. They finna cut my lights off ugh. I am so sick of paying bills"

"I feel you on that one, my landlord been on my fucking ass" Simone said sighing.

"Y'all know what, I don't know if it's the alcohol talking but we should move in together." I said putting my drink down.

"It's definitely the alcohol." Reya said cocking her eyebrow up.

"I mean come on. We all having a little trouble here n' there so what if we just get a place where we all fit and move in together?" I said now looking around the room for anyone's rebuttal.

"I mean it might be the alcohol talking but...that don't sound that a terrible idea" Simone said shrugging, looking at Vaeh who was leaning on her shoulder "What about you shawty?"

"I wouldn't mind that" she said sitting up.

"I'm down" "Same here" Kai and Fayth said.

"Ok we'll say we did do this plan, where we gon find a place that'll fit 6?" Reya questioned crossing her arms.

"Well..." I said looking off to the side.

"OH- I know! What if we had 2 to a room, that way we would only have to find a 3 bedroom." Simone stated with a satisfied look.

"Not bad, but who going house hunting?" Reya said tilting her head to the side.

We all looked at each other then back at her, then looked at all of us with a knowing look.

"Oh hell no."

We all began to beg and plead for Reya's approval until she finally gave in.

"FINE- damn." She said playfully rolling her eyes trying to act mad, walking to the bathroom.

Present Time
3 weeks later

"Y/N BRING YO SLOW ASS!" Vaeh yelled from the car.

"IM COMING DAMN!"