𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒

(I'll let you know when to play the song. If it ends before you finish reading replay it)

"Sooo why exactly are we here again?" Armin said trailing behind me with a little basket in hand.

"Ugh because, I want snacks and as my man you should be paying attention to what kind of snacks I like. The little things do matter." I said walking up the isle stopping occasionally to grab what I want.

I finally got finished with snack hunt and got to the register. We headed to the register not knowing there was a unwanted individual watching from afar.

Well at least I didn't.

We got outside to the car to put the bags in. Armin seemed a little edgy, like he could sense trouble.

"What's up with you?" I said poking him.

"Uh..nothing. I'll be right back ok?"

"Yea I guess..."

Armin walked away but I didn't watch him and started putting bags in the car. I got the very last bag in when out of nowhere I got slammed into the car door closing it, hard.

"What the fu-" I was cut off

"Shut up hoe"

"What the- TREY?!! NIGGA THE FUCK IS YOU DOING!!"

"Naw the fuck is YOU doing!!!! You think you can fucking replace me? HUH?! YOU AINT SHIT WITHOUT ME!! HOW MANY TIMES I GOT TO SAY IT?!"

I tried to push him away but that nigga was strong. He yelled and yelled in my face making me lose it with every degrading shout.

His words cut like a knife. Deeper and deeper each time he said them making me feel like what he said was true.

I hated it.

I hated him.

I started to feel uninvited angry tears fall from my face, mixed with sad ones.

Armin....where are you?

Like on cue Trey was ripped from off me, stumbling back onto the ground.

Before I could even blink, Trey jumped up ready to charge at Armin.

"WHATS UP BITCH!!? YOU THAT LIL PRETTY BOY Y/N BEEN FUCKING WIT HUH??! FUCK YOU GON DO"

Trey fast walked up to Armin and tried to swing at him but he dodged it and grabbed him by the back of his shirt pulling him back and punching him with power.

He forced Trey to the ground and continued to hit him over and over. Punching him hard until I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly moved to where Armin was grabbing his arm to stop him.

"That's enough Armin let's go!"

He turned to me then back at Trey slowly getting off him.

"Cmon let's go" he said looking in my sad eyes.

"Wait what about-" before I could finish Armin guided me to the passenger seat letting me sit down and closing the door.

He got in and drove off out of the parking lot.

"Are you sure we should just leave him like that?" I ask worried someone would call the police or worse.