𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒, 𝐺𝑢𝑛 𝑀𝑎𝑛

"Reya- REYA! You can't just walk up to someone's home at 5 in the morning and demand answers!!" I said as I rushed to follow her, approaching their door.

"Oh I can't? Well watch me." She said knocking on the door rapidly.

I decided to wait till the morning to tell the girls about the text.

Not a good idea.

So when I did they thought it would be best to drive straight to the guys house.

"HEY! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!!"
Simone said as Reya knocked, the rest of them waiting with their arms crossed.

Soon enough we were met at the door by sleepy Connie rubbing his eyes.

"What are y'all doing here so early in the morni-"

"Move." Reya said cutting him off and pushing him to the side causing him to stumble and trip.

Kai went to help him back up while we made our way in the house.

Soon more of them came down stairs to see what was going on, Jean and Eren to specific.

"Ok. Where in the hell is Armin at and why is Y/n getting texts from him saying we're in some kind of danger?" Vaeh said putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh, he told you about that?" Connie said rubbing the back of his head and yawning.

"Uh yea, so explain." Kai said poking his chest.

"Alright just chill out for a second." Eren said sighing.

"Nigga don't get an attitude. Y'all the ones who keeping secrets I- back up." Fayth said as Levi came down and tried to hug her from behind.

"Aye Armin! Get down here man!" Jean said walking towards Simone.

On cue Armin came downstairs, Niccolo following behind.

"Oh..hey y'all..." he said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't hey y'all us." Vaeh said sizing him up.

"Armin what's up now? Why are we in danger." I said stepping closer to him.

"Well-" he was cut off

"It's the other Mafia." Levi said.

"M.M.W." Jean said rolling his eyes.

"Mob Marleyan Warriors from Marley, the prestigious island for rich, prissy boys and girls to live out their wildest wealthy dreams" Eren said pretending to gag.

"We've been big enemies for a while" Niccolo said.

"They saw you guys out with us that night and now they're trying to use y'all against us." Connie said. "Their leader, Bertolt Hoover, has been looking for a way to get back at Armin personally, ever since the whole Annie situation."

"Annie? Who's Annie?" Fayth said looking around.

The guys were quiet.

"Long story...but that's why y'all are in danger." Armin said looking up.

"So what are we supposed to do? We can't just sit and wait to be attacked or worse." Kai said getting worried.

"I know. That's why we're are planning to go after them, head on."

My mind was all over the place. I tuned everyone out as they kept talking. I didn't really understand the thought coming to my mind but once it came out of my mouth there was no take backs.

"Let us help." I said snapping out of my thoughts, making everyone look at me.

"What do you mean?" Armin said.