🄿🄴🄽🄴🄻🄾🄿🄴'🅂 🄿🅁🄾🄵🄸🄻🄴

Biographical information

Born: November 2, 1975

Title/s: Charmed one

Alias: Queen of the Underworld (Formerly)

Julie bennett

Physical description

Species: Witch

Gender: Female

Height: 5 ft 4 in (162cm)

Hair colour: Dark Brown (Blonde later)

Eyes colour: Brown Hazel

Skin Colour: Deep Tan

Family information

Children: Unborn son (With Cole Turner)

Siblings: Prue Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Paige Matthews (half - Sister)

Parents: Patty Halliwell

Victor Bennett

Grandparents: Penny Halliwell

Allen Halliwell

Other Relatives: Melinda Warren (ancestor)

Charlotte Warren (ancestor)

Affiliation

Home: San Francisco

New York (Formerly)

Relationship: Divorced from Cole Turner

Divorced from Dex Lawson

Married to Coop

Magical characteristics

Active Powers: Premonition

Levitation

Empathy

Pathokinesis

Inactive Powers: The power of three

High Resistance

Basic Powers: Potion Making

Scrying

Spell casting

Mediumship

Magical Items: Book of Shadows

Fears: Being trapped in an elevator

Losing a sister

Losing a child

Becoming evil

Dating a demon

Desires: Having children of her own

Affiliation

Occupation: Author

Advice columnist

Reporter (On occasion)

Loyalty: The Charmed Ones

The Elders

Cole turner

Character information

First Appearance: Something Wicca This Way comes

Last Appearance: The Reason

Early Life

Penelope was born on November 2, 1975. When she was three her mother was killed by a Water Demon, so Penelope never knew her, and this had a significant impact on her life.

Victor initially remained part of the life of his daughters, but left after a demonic attack, which took place on Piper's fifth birthday, therefore Penelope and her sister's were raised by their grandmother. Since they quarrelled a lot Penny erased all their magic-related memories and blocked their powers.

Penelope was a good student, but in adolescence she went through a phase of rebellion, and started to get into trouble, due to the lack of a mother, and the fact that her grandmother tried to control her. At one point she went to New York to look for her father.

Charmed Life

Six months after her grandmother's death, Penelope left New York and returned home. She found the Book of Shadows in the attic and unknowingly cast a spell, which unlocked the Power of Three and granted her her and her sisters their powers. Unlike her sisters, Penelope was thrilled to be a witch, and the new lifestyle allowed her and Prue to grow closer.

Penelope later decided to return to college and met Cole Turner, an assistant district attorney. In reality, Cole was a Half - Demon known as Balthazar sent by the Triad to kill the sisters. Cole was planning to seduce Penelope to make her vulnerable, but he ended up falling in love with her and vanquished the Triad. Eventually Penelope discovered his true identity and ended up faking his death to protect him from the Underworld and her sisters. A few months later, Cole returned to San Francisco. Although Penelope rejected him at first, she still loved him and took him back after he proved his good intentions.

In their third year as a witches, the sisters clashed with the demon Shax. After magic was exposed, Penelope went to the underworld with Cole to make a deal with the Source of All Evil. He had Tempus reverse time, though with Penelope stuck in the Underworld, her sisters were helpless against Shax, who killed Prue by blowing her through a wall with a gust of wind.