εԹίနσδε ϯεη

1x10 Wicca Envy

(Scene: Manor. Foyer. Prue and Penelope are carrying lots of shopping bags.) 

Prue: I don't know Penelope, the Betsey Johnson dress may be a bit too much for work. 

Penelope: That's what a new wardrobe's all about. Pushing the limit. 

Prue: Yeah, and stretching the budget. Maybe I should just check with Piper. (They hear Piper laughing and then Piper and Leo run in the foyer. Piper sees them.) 

Piper: Oh my God, Prue. (She freezes Leo, trips over his leg and slides across the floor and stops at Prue and Phoebe's feet. They help her up.) 

Piper: I'm so embarrassed. 

Penelope: Of course, she may have other things on her mind like having her way with the handyman. 

Piper: I thought you guys were supposed to be shopping. 

Prue: Obviously. (Penelope notices Piper's shirt unbuttoned.) 

Penelope: Oh, look, front clasp bra. She means business. 

Prue: Serious business. 

Piper: Do you mind? 

Penelope: No, are you kidding? I think it's great. As long as he's not still on the clock. 

Piper: That's what I mean. You guys have to get out of here before he unfreezes. I never know how long this things lasts. (Piper sees all the shopping bags.) How much did you guys spend? 

Penelope: Lots. Prue's new look is perfect for an SHW. 

Prue: SHW? 

Penelope: Single Hot Witch. 

Prue: Hmm. 

Piper: Prue, are you sure this isn't depression buying, you know, post-breakup? (Penelope gets some red, sexy lingerie out of a bag.) 

Penelope: Does this look like something a depressed woman would wear? 

Prue: (To Piper) Hmm, maybe you should borrow it. 

Piper: Okay, time's up. You two gotta go. (She pushes them in the living room.) Go, go in there and be quiet. 

Penelope: We will if you will. (Piper walks over to Leo and stands where she was standing. He unfreezes and they run up the stairs.) 

(Scene: Manor. Prue's room. Kit's there. Prue walks in and unzips her sweater. Rex astral projects next to Prue. Kit growls and hisses at him.) 

Prue: Kit, what is it? 

Rex: You forgot to unpack your briefcase when you got home from work. You want to do it right now. (Prue walks over to her briefcase and unzips it. You see a tiara in there.) What you're about to pick up is a tiara but you really believe it's your date book. (The tiara is now a date book. She gets it out.) Now put it in your desk, just like you always do. (She puts it in the drawer.) Excellent. Now you want to continue getting ready for bed. (Prue takes off her shoes. Kit jumps up on the desk and hisses at Rex. Rex astral projects back in his body.) 

(Cut to Rex's office.) 

Hannah: Well? 

Rex: Prue, did exactly what I told her. You know, I rather like this new power.