εԹίနσδε είɡհϯ - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ

The Truth is Out There and It Hurts

(Penelope looks at it.) 

Penelope: Like I said, it's huge. 

Piper: Something weird is going on. (Leo enters the kitchen.) 

Leo: Morning, ladies. I should be able to finish the stairs today. 

Piper: Okay, um, I'll make some more coffee. 

Penelope: And I'll bring it to you. (Leo leaves.) 

Piper: Oh, here we go again, right? 

Penelope: Piper, we both know the only reason I like Leo is because you do. Okay, I have no idea why I just said that. (To Prue) What's going on? 

Prue: Uh ... okay, I'm late for work, busy, gotta go. (She stands up and heads out the kitchen.) 

Piper: Prue! 

Prue: Yeah? 

Penelope: Spill. What's up? 

Prue: I cast a truth spell. 

Penelope/Piper: What!? 

Piper: You cast a truth spell? 

Prue: Yes, so please no more questions. 

Piper: Why? 

Prue: Because I wanted to know what Andy would think of me if he knew I was a witch. 

Piper: Oh. 

Penelope: I can't believe it. 

Prue: Look who's talking Little Miss Spell of the week. 

Penelope: No, no. I mean it can't believe you actually took my advice. The biggest pooper at the Wicca party has finally used her power for personal gain. About time. 

Piper: Personal is affecting us. Prue, what have you done? 

Prue: The spell was only suppose to work on me. Okay, it said those in this house. I thought I was alone. 

Penelope: Well, obviously you weren't. 

Piper: Wait, we just have to, we have to undo it right now. 

Prue: Can't. Twenty-four hour time limit. Which means until eight o'clock tonight, everybody that comes in contact with us, will have no choice but to tell the truth. 

Piper: What do you mean no choice? 

Prue: Exactly that. Ask me a question. 

Penelope: I'm gain. Prue, what do you think of me? 

Prue: Well, I admire your confidence and your fearlessness, your utter lack of responsibility frustrates me to no end. Oh God, that is so enough. 

Piper: Oh my God, this could be very dangerous. 

Penelope: I'm kinda diggin' it. Piper, what do you really think of your boss? 

Piper: I think he's a self serving jerk who must have a very small penis. Oh my God, I'm gonna be so fired. 

Prue: No, no, no. It's okay because once the spell ends, no one will remember what they've heard. You guys, I just wanted to see how Andy would react. 

Penelope: What a way to come out of the broom closet. 

Piper: Are you nuts? We just need to, we need to lock the doors, call in sick, and stay in our own bedrooms until it just goes away.