εԹίနσδε နίx - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ

Wedding from Hell

Penelope: Okay, okay. We don't need to talk about children just yet. Look, you don't know me. Hell, I barely know me. (She laughs. Grace and Jade stare at her.) Okay, I do know my sister and she is the best damn chef of this city. No one, and I do mean, no one puts the love and tender care that Piper puts into her cooking. So, you should not only be grateful that Chef Moore bagged out but you should consider yourselves lucky. 

Jade: If there is even the slightest hitch, I will have your head. Kidding. (Piper laughs nervously.) 

Grace: Then it's settled. 

Piper: Uh, no. Actually there's just one more thing, I need to confirm the party trays for the bachelor and bachelorette parties tonight. Um, it looks like no decision has been made yet about the type of deli sandwiches for the bachelor party. 

Jade: Whatever you decide is fine. 

Grace: I think my son can make any decisions about his own bachelor party. 

Jade: Then we'll ask him together. 

Penelope: I thought it was bad luck to see the bride before the... (Piper pinches Penelope's arm.) Ow. 

Piper: Come on. (Piper and Penelope walk out of the room. The dress maker continues pinning Jade's dress. Jade moves and the pin sticks straight into her skin. Jade doesn't even feel it. The dressmaker stops and stares at it in shock. Jade looks down at her.) 

Jade: Is there a problem? 

Dressmaker: No, no problem at all. (She pulls the pin out.) Uh, I-I'm finished. 

Jade: Then go. 

(Cut to outside the Spencer's house. Security guards are there.) 

Security Guard #1: Hey, Derek, get over here. (Derek runs over near a truck where the other security guards are standing.) 

Derek: What's the matter? What happened? 

Security Guard #1: The priest, he got away from us. 

Derek: What? Check the perimeters. Go. (They run off.) (into his radio) All sectors code three. Father Trask is on the ground. Find him. (He leaves. You see Father Trask hiding inside the truck. He takes off his coat and puts on another coat. He then sticks the poingnard down his pants and gets out of the truck.) 

(Cut back inside the house. Allison sneaks into Elliot's room. Elliot is laying on his bed reading a magazine. She sits on the bed.) 

Allison: Oh, Elliot, what have they done to you. (He puts down his magazine and stares blankly at her.) Listen to me, Elliot. You can't go through with this wedding. Jade doesn't love you, she barely even knows you. (Jade, Grace and Kirsten walks in.) 

Jade: Well, if it isn't Allison. 

Elliot: Allison? 

Allison: Yes. 

Jade: Don't just stand there, call security. 

Grace: Of course. 

Allison: Don't bother, I was just leaving. (Allison stands up.) 

Kirsten: Let me show you the door. (They leave.) 

(Cut to the hallway. The alarm is on. Piper and Penelope are running down the hallway.)