εԹίနσδε ƒίѵε

1x05 Dream Sorcerer

(Scene: Quake. Penelope enters. Two guys walk up to her.) 

Guy #1: Are your parents terrorists? Cos baby you're the bomb. 

Guy #2: Jim, Jim, ask her if it hurt when she fell. 

Penelope: Uh, excuse me? 

Guy #2: When you fell from Heaven. Did it hurt. Cos I know an angel when I see one. 

Penelope: Hmm. I'm no angel. I'm a witch. But don't tell my sisters I told you. (She walks over to Prue and Piper who's sitting at a table.) Oh, I'm so glad you guys are still here. What are you staring at? 

Prue: They have been going at it for almost an hour. (You see a woman and a guy making out.) 

Penelope: Hello! Oh, I can't even look. 

Piper: I know. I hate being single. 

Skye: Waitress coming through. Special delivery. 

Piper: Hey Skye. 

Penelope: Hey Skye. 

Skye: Hi. (She places a glass of wine in front of Prue.) 

Prue: Um, I think there's been some kind of a mistake. I didn't order this. 

Skye: I know. You have a secret admirer. He ordered it for you. (She points out the Dream Sorcerer. He's sitting in a wheelchair.) 

Piper: Who's that? 

Skye: I have no idea. I'm just following the bartender's orders. And, apparently he's been eyeing Prue all night. 

Prue: Skye, can you do me a favour? Um, tell him thank you and I'm very flattered. But I'm kind seeing someone else. 

Skye: Sure. 

Prue: Thanks. 

Piper: This is a nice change of an attitude. 

Penelope: I'll say. Does this mean you're thinking of getting serious with Andy? 

Prue: Lately I've been thinking about a lot of things. 

(Cut to the Dream Sorcerer. Skye walks up to him.)

Dream Sorcerer: She didn't want the drink?

Skye: I'm sorry, no. She's flattered, she's just seeing someone else. 

Dream Sorcerer: Sure she is. How about you? Maybe you'd like to have a drink with me. 

Skye: Oh, um, that's really sweet of you but I'm not allowed to date the customers. 

(Scene: Skye's apartment. She's asleep. The Dream Sorcerer is there.) 

Dream Sorcerer: Hello, Skye. (She wakes up.) 

Skye: What the ...? 

Dream Sorcerer: Shh... (He covers her mouth.) You in my world now, Skye. (Her room turns into her dream. It's all red and there's clouds in the sky. It kind of looks like they're on top of a building roof.) (She's now wearing an evening dress.) You look beautiful in that dress. I knew you would.

Skye: I don't understand. 

Dream Sorcerer: It's your dream, but it's my fantasy.