εԹίနσδε ƒσմɾϯεεη - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ

Secrets and Guys

(Max begins to slowly rock back and forth. David signal's Mickey. He gets out of the car and goes to the front door. We see the control panel, inside the microchip plant open and controls burn out. Cut to Mickey. he is waiting at the door by the card slot to wait for it to turn green. It does. He opens the door and goes in. No alarms go off.)

Mickey: Well I'll be damned.

(Cut back to David and Max)

David: I don't know how you did that, but I got to say, I'm very impressed.

(Mickey walks out and a cop comes up to him.)

Cop: Hey!

(Mickey pulls out a gun and shots the cop in the leg. The cop falls to the floor.)

Max: No!

David: Shut up!

(David covers Max's mouth. Mickey runs to the car.)

Commercial break

(Scene: Manor. Parlour. Leo and Penelope are they're talking about who Leo really is. Penelope has a mug of tea. I didn't get the first couple of words for some reason.)

Penelope: I mean up until today, I thought you were a handyman, and now I find out that you're a...

Leo: White lighter.

Penelope: A White lighter. What exactly is a White lighter?

Leo: Well, we're really just messengers. Guides. (Penelope is still confused.) Think of us as guardian angels for good witches. Your tea is cold.

Penelope: Ow. Well, you are handy. (Leo smiles a little.) So, all this time, you knew who we really were?

Leo: Yeah. I was sent to watch over you and your sisters when you first got your powers. You know, help out wherever I could.

Penelope: Sent by Who?

Leo: Whom. They're a group of elder White lighters. They're known as the founders. You were never supposed to find out. I screwed up and got caught.

Penelope: So, what? You're here again to help us out with something else?

Leo: Uh, actually I'm here to help a boy named Max.

Penelope: Max? Wait. That's the the...

Leo: The Spirit board. I know. See, Max is a budding good witch new to the powers. But he's very young and vulnerable. And he's in serious trouble. Someone wants to take advantage of his gift.

Penelope: So why don't you help him?

Leo: I did. I made sure Prue received his cry for help. That's why I was sent here. That's all I'm supposed to do for now. The rest is up to Prue.

Penelope: Yeah, but Prue doesn't know anything about him. She doesn't even know that he's a little boy.

Leo: Well, she will. In the meantime, you must help me keep my secret or I could get into trouble. (Penelope smiles.) Piper and Prue can never know what I really am.

Penelope: Me? Keep a secret? Hello? Wrong Halliwell. Wait, uh, you have to tell Piper because if I know her, she's gonna think that.

Leo: I know. I know. And that's where I need your help. See? (Leo gets out of his chair.) White lighters and witches aren't allowed to fall in love. It's like humans and angels aren't. But I did. I fell in love with Piper.