εԹίနσδε ϯϖεηϯψ - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ

The Power of Two

Andy: Look, have someone put together a list of potential victims or anyone that had to do with his conviction.

Morris: Andy, wait!

(Scene: Bucklands. The clients are there waiting. They look at their watches.)

Claire: I'm sure Prue will be here shortly. She has a lot of family emergencies. (Prue enters the room.)

Prue: Oh, Claire, I am so sorry.

Claire: Prue, let me introduce you. This is Mr. Yakihama, head of requisitions, Mr Yakihama this is Prue Halliwell, one of our top specialists.

Prue: Hi. Nice to meet you sir.

Mr Yakihama: Nice to meet you too. I trust that everything is alright with your family. (Monique enters with Andy behind her.)

Monique: Excuse me, Prue.

Prue: Not now, Monique.

Claire: May I help you?

Andy: Yeah, I need to see Miss Halliwell. Police business.

Prue: Excuse me. (They walk outside the room.) Are you trying to get me fired?

Andy: I think Jackson Ward is killing again, Prue.

Prue: Great. Just great. You wait here a second. I'll take care of everything. (She walks back in the room.) Hi.

(Scene: Halliwell house. Penelope's in the attic looking through the Book of Shadows.)

Prue: (From downstairs) Penelope?

Penelope: Yeah, I'm in the attic. (Prue enters with Andy behind her.)

Andy: I always wondered what was up here.

Penelope: Prue, the Book of Shad-a-ba-bows. (She tries to hide it.)

Prue: No, no, no. It's okay, I already told him about it. Look, Jackson Ward has killed again, we have to figure out a way to stop them. Have you found anything?

Penelope: Not really, I mean, there is so many references in here. There's ghosts, poltergeists, evil spirits, phantasms. We are not dealing with a typical demon.

Prue: Yeah, well, there has to be something in here about vanquishing an evil spirit.

Penelope: Well, actually there is one spell but I don't think we're gonna want to use it.

Prue: Why not? I mean, if it needs the power of three we an always call Piper, right?

Penelope: No, that's not the problem. The problem is an evil spirit can't be vanquished on the physical plane. Only the astral plane. His plane.

Prue: Okay, so then how do we say the spell?

Penelope: Our spirits would have to say it. Meaning one of us would have to die for it to work.

Prue: Keep looking.

Penelope: Right.

Andy: I always believed there was a world behind or beyond this one, you can sort of believe in demons. But I would never in my wildest dreams, I would of never imagined that this existed.

Prue: Yeah, neither did we. But we've come to believe that there's a reason why that world opened up to us. Which means there's probably a good reason why it opened up to you.