εԹίနσδε σηε - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε

Something Wicca this way comes

(Cut to outside Quake. Penelope and Prue start walking down the sidewalk.)

Penelope: When I was looking through the Book Of Shadows, I saw these wood carvings. They looked like something out of a bosch paintings. All these terrifying images of three women battling different incarnations of evil.

Prue: Evil fighting evil, that's a twist.

Penelope: Actually, a witch can be either good or evil. A good witch follows the Wiccan rede. 'An it harm none, do what ye will.' A bad witch or a warlock has but one goal: to kill good witches and retain their powers. Unfortunately, they look like regular people. They could be anyone, anywhere. (Prue and Penelope stop walking.)

Prue: Okay, wait a second. And this has what to do with us?

Penelope: The women in the first wood carving, they were in the slumber, but in the second one, they were battling some kind of warlock. I think as long as we were in the dark about our powers we were safe. But not anymore.

Commercial Break

(Scene: In a cab. Piper is in it with Jeremy. She's holding a box of fortune cookies.)

Piper: Has anything weird or unexplainable ever happened to you?

Jeremy: Sure. It's called luck or fate or some people call it miracles. Why? What happened?

Piper: Forget it. Even if I could tell you, you'd swear I was crazy. Now open your fortune cookie. (She hands him one.)

Jeremy: Okay. (He opens it and reads the bit of paper.) Soon you will be on top.

Piper: It doesn't say that.

Jeremy: Yes it does.

Piper: Let me see that. (She snatches the bit of paper off him.)

Jeremy: Is that a bad thing?

Piper: Of the world. Soon you will be on top of the world.

Jeremy: (To the cab driver) Can you make a left on 7th please.

Driver: You got it.

Piper: 7th? I thought that we were going to your place.

Jeremy: We are, but you reminded me of something. I wanna show you the old Bowing building. The view of the Bay bridge is amazing.

(Scene: Pharmacy.)

Pharmacist: (To Penelope) I'll be right back with your prescription.

Penelope: Take your time.

Prue: Excuse me, where do you keep the aspirin?

Pharmacist: Aisle three.

Penelope: Chamomile tea works great for headaches.

Prue: Not for this one it won't.

(They wander up the aisle.)

Penelope: You know I'm not afraid of our powers. I mean, everyone inherits something from their family, right?

Prue: Yeah, money, antiques, a strong disposition. That's what normal people inherit.

Penelope: Who wants to be normal when we can be special?

Prue: I want to be normal, I want my life to be... you know, isn't this aisle 3?