εԹίနσδε ϯϖσ

1x02 I've got you under my skin

(Scene: Quake. Penelope's walking through the crowd.)

Penelope: Oops, sorry. (She walks over to Piper.)

Piper: I'm gonna kill him.

Penelope: Who?

Piper: Chef Moore. He, of the phoney accent, hires me and then quits to open his new place. Thank you very much.

Penelope: I don't see any customers complaining.

Piper: Hello, I am not a restaurant tour. I'm a chef. I have no idea what I am doing. Are you wearing my dress?

(Brittany comes up to them.)

Penelope: Hey, Brittany. Ooh, I love that tattoo.

Brittany: Thanks.

Penelope: I thought it was illegal to get them on your hand because of the veins.

Brittany: In the States, yeah. I got it done in Tahiti. (She hands Piper some money.) Keep the change, Piper. I gotta jam.

Piper: Okay, say hi to Max.

Brittany: Bye.

Piper: (To a waitress) Table nine please. (Penelope sees a guy and has a premonition.) Now, back to my dress.

Penelope: Okay, see that poster boy to your left? (Piper looks at him.) Just glance, don't be obvious.

Piper: I approve, who is he?

Penelope: His name is Alec and he's about to come over and ask if he could by me a martini.

Piper: How do you know?

Penelope: Let's just say I saw the age old problem of who approaches who. I had a little premonition.

Piper: What? Penelope, you are not supposed to use your powers, we agreed.

Penelope: No, you and Prue agreed. I abstained. Besides, it's not like I can control it, it just popped into my head.

Piper: That's the whole point. None of us can control our powers. That's what scares me. I could panic and freeze the entire restaurant.

Penelope: Shh, here he comes.

(Alec walks over to Penelope.)

Alec: I was just sitting over there wondering if I could buy you a martini or something.

Penelope: Martini, hmm, imagine that. I would love one. It's Alec, right?

Alec: Yeah, how'd you know my name?

Penelope: Wild guess. Do you wanna grab a table?

Alec: Yeah.

Piper: (To Penelope) Prue is gonna be pissed.

Penelope: News flash. Stop worrying, you'll get wrinkles.

(Cut to outside. Brittany walks to her car. She gets in. She adjusts her rear vision mirror. She sees someone sitting in the back seat and she screams.)

(Scene: Andy's apartment. Andy is asleep in his bed. Prue's there sneaking around and putting her clothes on. Andy makes a noise and rolls over. His alarm clock beeps and she uses her power to throw it out the window. Prue leaves. Andy wakes up.)