thing to make my friend suffer

hahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
The perfect birthday gift

Fascist Italy x Italy

yes it's smut what'cha gonna do about it

And don't expect much of it, it took me like 3 days to finish it so it's guaranteed that it's not good :/

Fascist was currently making a simple carbonara with his son, having some good father-son bonding time. Fascist had just reconciled with Italy free he was brought back to life, regretting how he had missed his little boy's growing up.

Italy was already a man by the time his father had came back to life, holding his life together. He had missed his dad so much after he watched him lose the life out of his green and red eyes. He had to get therapy for that, but he's fine now.

Both of the Italians were talking about how Italy had grown up after Fascist's death, the time quickly ticking by as the dinner was ready. Both of them walked to the dinner table,  beginning to eat their respective dishes.

"The other countries left me, Japan and Germany in some smaller room for kids because we were 'too young for adult matters'!" Italy chuckled a little bit, remembering how his German and Japanese friend used to get mad at that.
Fascist laughed a little bit, enjoying how eventful Italy's life was. He wished he could have been there to help him.

Eventually, they finished their dinner,  putting the leftovers and ingredients away before walking over to their respective rooms, tired. After all, both of them had the tendency to sleep early.

Fascist laid down on the bed he had claimed as his when he came back from the death, sighing a little bit. He reviewed all of the stuff he had learned about his son, smiling a little bit. Italy had became the man that he wanted him to be.
The Italian took off his clothes and climbed into the covers, slowly drifting off to sleep under the warm, fluffy blankets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~death~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fascist woke up in the middle of the night, hearing some weird, wet sounds coming from somewhere. Annoyed that it had ruined his sleep, he decided to investigate. Fascist slowly got off the bed, grumbling a few curses and he groggily walked towards the source of the sound, not realizing he was naked.

The Italian headed to Italy's room, a bit confused on why would his son make that annoying, wet sound. He slowly opened the door, finding Italy sitting on a chair, using a fleshlight on his cock.

Fascist screamed, instantly looking away and feeling embarrassed. Did he just catch his son masturbating!? Italy saw his dad on the door and instantly covered up, hiding his dick and fleshlight. he blushed so fucking hard... Until he saw that his dad was also naked. Now this was a awkward situation.

"dad..? What are you doing here!?" Italy asked, trying to keep his cool as he tried to avoid looking at his dad's crotch. It became really hard though. He had a kinda nice cock.

"I heard a weird sound and looked to see you with that thing!" Fascist grumbled. Why did he  walk in his son masturbating with that thing!? What even was that?

"it's a fleshlight! It has a lot of lube! What do you want me to do?" Italy defended himself, crossing his arms. At least he wasn't completely naked.

"I-i don't know??? Use your hands??" Fascist was a bit confused, why wouldn't his son use his hands like any normal man? Was the 'fleshlight' that good?

"It's way better than just using your hands! Here let me show you." Italy got up, walking over to his Fascist and grabbing his father's dick, making the older realize he was naked and squirm in confusion and disgust.