World Building headcannons 2: Electric Boogaloo

I forgot that i had more headcannons. I'm not sorry.

- countries can die of various things. Collapsing is the more known and one of the most common. The collapse effect can last for days, months or years to totally kill the country. It's a slow death. Countries going through the collapse basically are slowly Thanos snapped of existence.
For example USSR, he started losing his finger and hands as they turned into red ashes. And in December 25 of 1991,(correct me if I'm wrong about the date)
The collapse effect greatly accelerated, resulting him to not even last to 12 AM in 26 December, When the Soviet flag was taken off poles.

—Being Overthrown can be considered a sub category for Collapsing, Since it's the same thing, But happening in  a short amount of time, As opposed by the maybe weeks, months or years it takes to fully Collapse.
Again, An Example is the Empire of Brazil.
He was Overthrown in the 15 of November, A provisional government was established that same day, 15 November, with Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca as President of the Republic and head of the interim Government.
And didn't even survive the afternoon. At least he lived hair enough to meet Republic Brazil. At least that. Yes I'm still pissed about the coup.

I probably shouldn't spend almost 2 hours ranting on this chapter now so we're done with this

I probably shouldn't spend almost 2 hours ranting on this chapter now so we're done with this. Maybe another day.

— When Countries die, The next Countryhuman that Will run the country depends if they have children or not.

-if they don't have children, A new Countryhuman will be born out of nowhere.

Side note: if a current country dies out of nowhere, for example France, A new Countryhuman will appear to take her place. However, there's a delay ranging from a few days, to 1 year, as opposed to a Collapsed or Overthrown country. The successor will appear around 1 hour to 4 hours later in a Overthrown/Collapsed Scenario.

-if they have children but the successor run their own country, A new Countryhuman will take their place. For example Uruguay.(Son of the Empire of Brazil.)

-If they have children and the successor has no other country to run, They will take over the country, No matter the age. For example Japan. She took over her mother's country when she was 11.

-Flags predict the future. If you know how to read them, You can know if your child will rebel, gain independence or Overthrow you, Or will inherit the land. But nobody knows how to do that properly lmao.

now that we're done with that can of worms, There's other ways of a Country dying a 'Countryhuman specific' death. Countryhumans can still die of 'human' deaths. However they have more resistance towards diseases, cancers/tumors and radiation.

—Getting invaded. It depends how much destruction they sustain. But most of the time, They survive being invaded, That wouldn't be fun.

— Natural disasters. Self explainable.

-No matter the way countries die, They will leave no trace of a body. They will eventually disappear into the air, And the time it takes depends on the cause of death.

-living as a country has it's pros and cons.
Your life can basically go 3 ways:

1. You're very respected and you're loved by your people, You can influence the government easily. You're a target, But you can hide your identity. (This is usually reserved for Countryhumans that weren't created after the country was established and that they actively participated in creating the country or they inherited the country. examples are America and Japan, Germany, Poland and Russia.)

2. You're an important head of the government, And you can't hide your identity. You basically ARE the government, And all your choices are the law. (This so usually reserved with monarchies, But often there's a subcategory since this is only reserved for Absolutist Monarchies, Like the Russian Empire. Constitutional Monarchies have the power more distributed, But you are the face of the country. So it still applies. Most Monarchies nowadays are able to hide their identities. Examples: Empire of Brazil, Vatican City
[yes, The Vatican City is a Monarchy. The Pope is the king. But the Pope is elected by Cardinals... it's the only country with that.]
Thailand and the UK.)

3. You are basically the government's puppet and you might look like you have power over the government, You can't do anything and you are forced to do what the government commands.(Mostly Reserved for Countryhumans that appeared after the country was established. It isn't usual to see countries like that. However, it's not always that happens.)
Or you're in a dictatorship.

-Countryhumans usually have the same power of a leader. Basically, the leader and the Countryhuman co-rule the country. They often disagree with one another. When that happens, It's not nice to see. But when the problem goes to the public, The Countryhuman often wins since people are more loyal in the country than in their leader.

-Countryhumans can get affected by Pandemics.

—The lockdown/Quarantine would make Countryhumans more lethargic or tired.

- If the country had a high number of infected people, (For example America.)  They would feel like they're sick with the disease, However they aren't infected and won't infect other people/Countryhumans. The Countryhuman in question will only feel better when the infection rate is low enough. For example the end of the wave.

-Countryhumans are affected by war. it depends on where the war is being fought at though.

- If the country in question is only sending soldiers to the war, They will feel only a little bit of fatigue.

-If the war is being waged in the country itself, The country would suffer from migraines, nausea and depending if bombs are used heavily, Seizures and possibly suffer of a lung collapse. (that's how Japanese Empire died. She suffered heavy casualties from both of the bombs that affected her body and she succumbed to internal bleeding.)

Is that enough? Ye it's enough

1005 words.