States Headcannons and shit

You thought that i was talking about the US states right?

Há.

Não.

Don't be dumb. Brazil first.
So I'll start by alphabet order. I'm literally flying on the seat of my pants here. I have practically 0 headcannons right now :3

I'm going to write them in groups of around 5 or 6 because I don't have enough motivation to do all of them at once.

So a bunch of you might be asking: "but Brazil only has 26 states and one federal district! That would make 27 personifications!"

Well i consider Brasília a independent personification since it's the capital and DF only houses the capital.

Note: I'm not going to say which is oldest because that's kinda complicated but Maranhão would technically be the oldest.

Alrighty?
Let's go.
(Godamnit the flags took too much time to download and shit-
And idk how to make this oh god-)

(Godamnit the flags took too much time to download and shit-And idk how to make this oh god-)

Acre:
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Physical Age: 12
Height: 5'0
Nicknames: ET. yes.

The Rubber Tree State, the Latex State, The Western End, The End Of Brazil.

-Very quiet and introverted, Doesn't like being in crowds.

-often forgotten by most of the states since he's so quiet.

-has a fucking T-Rex as a pet. Don't ask him how he got her.

-likes the wilderness and riding his T-Rex around. He calls her Paula. (São Paulo is quacking)

-Part of the North Region of Brazil.

-Can speak Spanish.

-Is almost always with Rondônia. They act like twins.

Gets along with: Rondônia, Roraima, Amapá, Amazonas (they both enjoy taking walks on the forest together to escape the chaos.)

Often doesn't get along with: Pernambuco (He often pushes Acre to socialize, Which Acre clearly doesn't like.)

)