Flag Time!

So, This is the flag i made for Astoria:

*Cough*Now watch me explain what this flag means cause I'm all about meanings

*Cough*
Now watch me explain what this flag means cause I'm all about meanings..

Astoria's flag is related to the French flag, Because it was colonized by France.
The red circle in the center represents War, Strength, Determination, Power, Love and desire.
(Also I swear I didn't take from the Japan flag i only realized it now)

The flower in the middle is the Iris, France's national "flower".
France's national flower is SPECIFICALLY the purple Iris, Now the Iris in the flag is the Ruban Bleu, And it has a combination of White-red-blue.

The two stars in the middle represent the two allies of France in the war that came shortly after the American revolution, That being Spain and The United States.

The date is the year that happened the Battle of Astoria (aka the name of the state/city) in the island, Where French forces successfully took the island from the British, Which was invaded and annexed in he Seven Years War.

The Iris directly above the date can symbolize the city flourishing after that date, as many French people migrated to the island to escape from the bad conditions in the mainland.

Now i need to make a Countryhuman to that. Oh god—