Reich makes love to a tank

Why am I doing this???

*Disappointed sigh*
Alright, This is for you Russia on Discord-

Reich walked around his empty house. He was lonely. Living alone was tiring.
However, He wouldn't be alone anymore.

Reich walked out of his living room, into the frontyard through his polished wood door connecting the two spaces.

He took a left as soon as he went through the door. His comfort wasn't there, After all.
He circumvented his house from the outside. Today wasn't noisy like other days, It was weirdly quiet, With the only sounds Reich heard clearly were his feet touching the concrete slabs that formed a path.

The German's heart fluttered as he reached his destination and his eyes fell on the big, Cold steel metal cannon of Sally.

Now, Sally wasn't a person, Obviously. But she held a special place on the Third Reich's heart.
Sally had accompanied Reich through many hardships and Reich had grown intimate with the the tank.

The Nazist ran his fingers through the steel surface of Sally, shuddering.

"Es tut mir leid, dass ich dich vorher nicht gesehen habe, meine Liebe.." Reich cooed.
He opened the tank's hatch and climbed inside Sally. His eyes shined as he saw the control panel.

Sally's insides were way colder than the sun bathed outside. Reich walked to the control panel and brushed his fingers on the buttons.
Sally's control panel was adorned with flashing buttons, A steering wheel and a fairly big lever that controlled the speed of Sally.

Reich sat down the office chair that was nearby and started his tank lover, The engine making purrs as it successfully started.

"Ich habe dich auch vermisst Sally ~" The German purred to Sally as he put right hand on the lever and the left on the steering wheel.
He practically hugged Sally's panel as much as he could, Peppering kisses on her.

As Reich started accidentally grinding on Sally's panel, His pants started getting tighter.
However, Reich only noticed it when he stopped kissing Sally.

Warning: smUt
I'm sorry

Reich stared at his raging erection. His crotch was begging for attention. Normally, He would just self-abuse his way to Cumland, But horniness overtook his normal thought.
He pursued his lips. He wanted to pleasure himself with Sally.
However, How he could do it?

In that moment he got a idea.

A very Homosexual idea.

He blinked. It was a scandalous idea. But no one was there to reprimand him for thinking that or even witness his actions. Was he really submitting himself to the homosexual actions he used to despise?

Definitely.

He reached into his pocket in his pants, pulled out his wallet and opened it. He fumbled around, Looking for the condom he always had with him. He was always prepared for sexual interactions. Well, After the boom on Veneral Diseases in WW2.

When he found it, He closed his wallet and carefully placed it on Sally's control panel. Reich then pulled out a small bottle of lube and also put it in Sally's control panel.
The German started slowly undressing himself, Getting more red with every piece of cloth being thrown in the ground.

Third's member was rock hard, aching for sexual action. Reich carefully climbed on top of Sally's control panel, And turned off the tank to prevent any property destroying. The German opened the condom's wrapper and rolled it on the thick 5 inch lever.