Mission 1

~~~~~(Y/n) POV~~~~~

"You can't be serious?" I was standing in front of my commander/father. "You're right. I'm not serious, I'm your-" *click* I cucked my gun and aimed it at him, "I dare to finish that sentence and see where it gets you." He sighed, "You know your not as fun as Izuku. Why's that, is it because you don't have a lover?" I holstered my gun and started, "You and I both know what would happen if I get to attached."

~~~~Flashback 4 years ago~~~~

"Where is he?!" I was looking for a lead so I could find Izuku. "I don't know who or what you're looking for!" The man was beyond scared as this was probably about his tenth time dying. "You're getting on my nerves with your lying. I know you probably need to die again and this time for good. Yes that could work!" I gave the poor bastard a demonic smile and ended his life and went to my next target.

~~~~Present time~~~~

"Yes I remember what you did to all the criminal hideouts back in Italy. But back to your mission: I need to attend the hero course at UA with Taskforce 141 being spread out the other hero schools in Japan." I groan at the idea of going back, "And it just so happens that where I'm going is back their at." He got up and went to his cabinet and started going through it looking for a file. "You were personally asked for by name." His words ring through my ears, "Now don't worry you weren't requested as (Y/n) (L/n) but as (Y/n) Midoriya." I sighed knowing that the person who requested me doesn't know my right name, "The person who requested you also requested your brother Izuku as well." My eyebrow raised as this person is requesting two of kingsman top soldiers on this mission. "But you do know that Izuku is on vacation with his girlfriend, right?" It seems he found what he was looking for, "Yes I'm aware. He'll be back in two days." Now that I think about it, "Isn't Izuku neglectors live near there?" He got back to his sit and started looking at the file, which is why I'm going to have Stella go with you both." "Are you crazy!?" I was a little bit surprised by what he said which caused my outburst. I regained my composure, "I'm sorry about my outburst." "I understand you think of Stella as a little sister, so it's common for you not wanting her to get hurt. But you shouldn't be worrying you have that cursed sword Yamato with you." I looked at deadpan, "This is the same sword that turned me into a demon you know this right?" "Yes I know now for you're second mission." He threw the file at me. "That file contains information about your future wife." I looked up to him with my eyes widen, "And this is an order?" "Yes. As of now codename: Demon. Your mission is to marry the next head of the Yaoyorozo family." I sighed knowing that I can't go against an order, "How long until wheels are up?" "You should be leaving in the hour." I looked at him, "Is that all sir?" "There's nothing more to discuss. You're dismissed Demon." I left his office and gathered my team and Izuku's team. "Listen up. As of now Taskforce 141 and Bravo six will be doing a joint mission. Bravo six you guys take orders from me until Yuri (Izuku) come back onto the field. Now you all will be doing an investigation in the hero school and make sure there's no weasel in there. So is there any questions? No good. Let's get you guys into groups. And when we're finished you are dismissed to go and pack your things the plane leaves in twenty mikes."

~~~~~ Timeskip/ in the plane~~~~~

I was looking over the file for the next head for the Yaoyorozo family. 'Momo Yaoyorozu. Age:18. Blood type A. Birthday: Sept 23. Height 172.72 cm. Wt: Redacted" 'At least someone in the Intel department as decency.' But I still couldn't get why the richest, oldest military family wanted a quirk marriage with the Demon of the kingsman secret service. I looked at her quirk, 'Creation. It uses up the lipids in her body to make nonliving thing.' Still doesn't answer my question but I couldn't refuse as they fund 60% of Kingsman. So once they chose me I couldn't do anything but obey I looked out the window. 'Tch. Japan home of where scum live.' I got up and went to the the cockpit, "How long until we touch down?" "We're fifty mikes out before we reached the LZ, Captain Midoriya." "Good wake me up when have landed." I left the cockpit and went back to my seat and started dosing off.